45

Jimin was flirting with a cute second year who giggled at everything he said. He told the cutie to wait for him since he wanted to get both of them drinks. A green cup for both of them to let others know that they were together for the night.

Jimin had confidently grabbed two green cups, getting a slap on his shoulder by a friend and he couldn't erase the smirk on his face until he made the mistake of scanning his surroundings before pouring the alcohol into the cups.

The couch in one end of the room was in a deeper mood than the rest of the place. His eyes landed on a broad shoulder trailing down to the thin waist which were held by two hands making it more prominent.

Is that Seokjin hyung?

Seokjin was perched on another man's lap, his hands pressed onto the male's stomach, his fingers tracing the muscle underneath the clothing. The male was gripping onto Seokjin's waist tightly like he didn't want to let go while Seokjin was laughing and saying something. The male sitting next to the two was glaring murder at the lucky silver hair who had Seokjin on top of him before he sneaked a hand to grip Seokjin's thigh. The silver haired guy batted his hands away which seemed to fuel the other man's anger and Jimin nearly choked in shock when the guy lunged to literally lift Seokjin off the other male and plop him onto his own lap.

Seokjin leaned in, placing his forehead in the crook of the guy's neck, his shoulders shaking indicating that he was laughing.

Jimin squinted at the male with silver hair who was trying to get Seokjin back onto his lap.

Wonho?

Jimin gasped.

And is that Jooheon?

Both the members of the second year dance team, Monsta X.

Jimin watched frozen in his spot as Jooheon gestured something to which Wonho huffed but stood up, walking towards the table with drinks, to Jimin. Jimin just stared at Wonho who didn't seem to notice him as he was jeered by the people he walked past, some even daring to wolf-whistle.

The silver hair male got to the table and reached out for three green cups, his gaze landing onto Jimin's hand that was still holding the bottle before they move up to the male's face.

"Jimin hyung!" Wonho exclaimed, a huge smile appearing on his face.

Jimin nodded and blinked out of his shock, "H-hey."

"After you're done pouring your drinks can you pass the bottle to me?" Wonho pointed at the forgotten alcohol in the older's grip.

"Yeah, sure." Jimin started pouring the liquid into his cups before continuing, "So, you got yourself a big hit, huh?"

"Yeah, I'm a little shocked still." Wonho admitted.

"First time talking with him?" Jimin asked, handing the bottle.

"Thank you. Actually no. I met him last year when I was helping the acting department by carrying some boxes around for the theatre since they needed someone strong." Wonho said before grinning widely, "He thanked me and complimented my biceps."

Jimin swallowed thickly, "What about Jooheon?"

"They've met before too. Said they played football together once." Wonho pulled a face as he finished pouring his drinks.

"You guys are really close to him." Jimin commented, his voice wavering a little.

"Not really but after this we will be." A smirk plastered on the silver haired face who pointed at the green cup Jimin had, "Bye hyung! Have fun!"

Jimin just gave a, "Bye, you too." Before he robotically went back to the cute boy that was waiting for him patiently, leaning onto the wall.

"Took you long." The male giggled, taking the cup from Jimin.

"M'sorry. I got distracted." Jimin smiled.

"I getchya. I think everyone here is disappointed that Kim Seokjin is holding the green cup now." The male sighed.

"Really? You too?" Jimin sipped his drink, an eyebrow raised.

"A little. But can't deny the Park Jimin is who I want tonight." The male looked at him with a look of deep desire.

"Focus on me for tonight babe." Jimin smirked a little forced, his eyes flickered to where he had seen Seokjin before he cornered the cute boy whose name he had forgotten against the wall.

—————————
I actually had all these chapters written like a year back so I'm sorry if they don't make sense... :(