8

"I texted you like twenty times, even called you and you're finally here!! I'm happy to tell you that you haven't been cleaning vomit." Ken huffed as he stood in front of Seokjin, posture straight.

"I was ignoring you at first." Seokjin shrugged.

"Hey! I'm the vice head and your roommate you know! Treat me more nicely!" Ken whined as he lightly punched Seokjin's chest.

"I'm always kind. Sorry I was late, I was talking to someone. By the way, I've got the dancers." Seokjin informed as he started walking alongside Ken.

"What? You did? When are they going to start practice? Wait, what were you going to have them dance again?" Ken scrunched his brows as he pondered if Seokjin had ever told him or not.

"That's going to be announced in the meeting today, and no I haven't told you yet." Seokjin said as he watched the slight pout form on his friend's lips.

"Better hurry then."

The two were fast walking down the corridor in record-time. They'll be in front of the meeting room in a minute or so.

"Wanna share this coffee?" Seokjin asked randomly out of the blue.

"Sure. I thought you said you'd rather get hot chocolate than coffee?" Ken asked as he recounted the time Seokjin had looked at the cup of coffee in his hands in disgust.

"I got it for free but I don't like coffee." Seokjin admitted with a bitter face.

"More like you used it as a prop to flirt." Ken looked at him with a slight smirk on his face.

"You know me too well." Seokjin winked back at the man.

"So who's the lucky person?" Ken asked.

"Heard of Jung Hoseok?"

"Are you serious?!" Ken stopped walking to look at Seokjin more clearly, "The third year, dance leader of A team, the jock right?"

"He has a bad reputation?" Seokjin asked worriedly as he stopped as well.

"No quite the opposite. He's easy to talk to, always smiling and cheery but rude when dancing and is a whole fuck boy." Ken said nodding to himself.

"He stuttered while talking to me. Should I take that as a good sign?" Seokjin laughed aloud as they presumed walking in a slower pace.

"Who doesn't stutter when talking to you?" Ken grinned back.

"You don't." Seokjin pointed out as they reached their destination.

"Wouldn't it be gross if I still stuttered after having fucked you?" Ken teasingly chuckled at him.

"Hey! That was one time!" Seokjin defended himself.

"Four actually."

"Woah, have I been that desperate?" Seokjin asked as he looked somewhere far-away.

"What's that supposed to mean??" Ken asked sounding obviously offended.

"Gotta start the meeting now, sometimes I hate being the head since I have to come here fucking 10 minutes earlier than scheduled." Seokjin sighed as he looked at the time on his phone before putting it back to turn to Ken, "Do I look fine?"

"You look as handsome as always." Ken assured with a roll of his eyes but his smile gave it away.

"That's why you're my friend." Seokjin giggled as he opened the door.

%

"As we've decided that this year we're going to challenge to film a VCR and have the music department compose original songs, it's going to be a big project. The theatre itself is partially like a musical and what do we have in a musical? Singing and dancing. So, I've asked the dance department to be in the show to dance 'Singin in the rain'." Seokjin started talking as everyone in his theatre was seated in the meeting room.

"But what about the rain? We can't do that!" One of the students in charge of the stage lights said.

"We have confetti, we could use that." Another student suggested.

"Exactly! I'm glad to know some of us are on the same page." Seokjin clapped his hands happily.

Murmurs of people talking amongst themselves erupted, every student here were all handpicked by Seokjin. The best, and the ones who were the most serious about his theatre as much as he was were assembled here. The strongest team of 50 students from different departments that were all working to make one stage was something very hard to gather and it was, but Seokjin had carefully gone through everyone, asking them and watching them work.

"Ok, I want everyone in the room to raise their hand up if they think this is a good idea." Seokjin's voice cut through the voices that disappeared after. He didn't even need to count, he could see that the majority or perhaps all of the students had raised their hands up.

"Ok, I guess the majority of the people in this room thinks so." Seokjin announced.

"All." Ken whispered into his ears.

"I'm trying to be humble here." Seokjin whispered back. Ken shot him a look which Seokjin smiled sickeningly sweet to.

"Nice. Moving on, since this year is a whole new scale of performance I'm planning on asking the art department to create our props and sets for the stage rather than doing it ourselves so we have more time to practice." Seokjin looked around for anyone to voice out their thought.

"That's a really good idea." Someone in the front row said as people nodded their heads in agreement.

"That's great to hear. Does everyone agree?" Seokjin asked in that tone he was famous for in the acting department. A tone that dripped with finality.

Everyone nodded and raised both of their hands to clap once. This was a tradition in the acting department of a way to show their last agreement.

"Memorize your script and I want everyone to have pride in themselves for being in this theatre! Even those who are not acting I want you all to know that you are very important so know what you need to be doing! Practice will start from next week! Let's do our best!" Seokjin called out as everyone stood up to leave the room. A few students came up to him to ask for advice on their character they were going to act. After Seokjin made sure to give his most cheerful wave to the last student exiting the room he walked out with Ken arm-in-arm out of the meeting room.

"Let's go back to the dorm." Seokjin said, sounding tired.

"You better cook something amazing for dinner for being late today." Ken poked Seokjin's rib making the other groan.

"My food always tastes amazing." Seokjin said, faking hurt.

"I know. I'm always thanking the heavens for blessing me as your roommate." Ken cheekily said.

"You better be." Seokjin said before leaning his head onto Ken's shoulder, "Oh, I'm going out with Chanyeol tomorrow."

Seokjin's head was pushed off as Ken looked at him, overreacting he shouted, "You're leaving me?!"

"You can go alone to the art department." Seokjin laughed as he pulled Ken's arm back.

"Fine. Enjoy your date." Ken grumbled as he let Seokjin intertwine their arms again.

"I'll go to the photography department, I heard that they are showcasing videos they took. I'll ask for the best person to help us out." Seokjin looked up at Ken for a reply.

"Ok." Ken hummed as they walked towards their building.