44

When the clock turned to eleven pm, people started to flock inside their dorm. Hoseok greeted them with his bright smile and ushered them in energetically.

The room was dimly lit and the music wasn't too deafening. People were either draped over the couches having a conversation or they were standing, drinking from a red cup.

"He's not here yet right?" Jungkook asked Hoseok, staying close to him since either him or Hoseok had to get the door when the bell rang.

"Uh-huh." Hoseok nodded, "I think he's the last one."

Just then the doorbell rang and Hoseok twirled around with a huge grin on his face. He quickly opened the door to find Seokjin standing there looking devastatingly handsome. His doe eyes were lined with black sharp eyeliner and he had smoky eyeshadow on. His shirt opened to show his beautiful collar bones, and the shirt was tucked into his ripped jeans making his waist look so small. His already plump lips were glittered with lip gloss, Hoseok just wanted to smash his lips onto it and bite it and lick it—

"Hey." Seokjin greeted with a small smile, snapping Hoseok out of his dirty thoughts.

"You're late hyung!" Hoseok stepped aside for Seokjin to come in.

"I'm sorry," Seokjin giggled, "Thanks for inviting me by the way!"

"It's seriously no problem!" Hoseok laughed.

"Oh, hi Jungkookie!" Seokjin hugged Jungkook noticing the younger who had shied away behind Hoseok. Hoseok pouted whilst Jungkook was slowly losing consciousness from inhaling Seokjin's sweet perfume that he so very wanted to ask what brand it was so he could buy it later.

"Why don't I get a hug?" Hoseok whined from beside them. Seokjin pulled away with a surprised expression before rushing over to hug Hoseok tightly whilst giggling all the while.

"You're cute." Seokjin smiled and Hoseok never wanted to let go of the man.

"Yo, Jin hyung!!"

Someone on the couch was waving at them, it was too dark for Hoseok and Jungkook to make out but Seokjin seemed to know who it was nonetheless.

"Sorry I gotta go." Seokjin turned to them after he had waved back to the male, "I'll see you guys later!"

The two watched Seokjin's back as he walked over to the couch where a few people had scooted and made space for him in the middle, pushing a red cup into his hands.

"You noticed haven't you Hoseok hyung?" Jungkook asked slowly.

"Yeah, I have." Hoseok coldly replied.

All eyes had turned to stare at Seokjin who was chatting excitedly with the guys around him. They could see the lingering gazes, the lust in the eyes of the people close to them as they whispered amongst themselves.

"Everyone here is going for him." Jungkook said.

One of the guys on the couch placed his hand on Seokjin's knee but the man didn't seem to mind at all, continuing the conversation he was having with another male.

"Definitely." Hoseok glared at them.