9

"Are they models?" Whisper's similar to those were encircling the two men that were sitting on a bench. The chilly October weather resulted in Seokjin wearing a pink hoodie with a black jacket on top as he was weak to cold temperature. Chanyeol was wearing a gray turtle neck with a leather jacket over him as they both drank their bubble tea together. They were just having a light conversation with each other about Seokjin's theatre as Chanyeol was in it, that's how they knew each other.

Chanyeol was holding Seokjin's hand tightly, his thumb rubbing over Seokjin's finger while Seokjin was giggling adorably at something the other had said.

"Oh my god, couple goals." A girl squealed as people were staring at them from afar.

"They aren't dating."

"What?! But they look so perfect together!"

"I know right. They both have fan clubs and their instagram account have over 10 million followers!"

"Woah."

"Who tops?"

"Y'know rumor says Jin rarely bottoms but so does Chanyeol... This is a difficult one."

"I have no idea."

"But from the height difference it has to be Seokjin who bottoms!"

"No, Seokjin oppa is an absolute top!"

The crowd were arguing over who tops and who bottoms as the said men had started to walk away, holding hands and before the fans noticed they had somehow managed to slip away from them.

Afterwards, both respective fan sites uploaded pictures of the two holding hands, smiling happily at each other. One picture had Chanyeol squeezing Seokjin's cheeks, which had the most likes amongst the fans.

"Chanjin" the ultimate ship of campus. Both stunning visuals were captivating the students.