43

"Do I look fine?" Jimin asked as he touched his hair, leaning into the mirror.

"Yeah." Jungkook answered, sitting on the toilet cover.

"Really?" Jimin asked, still fussing over his hair.

"Hyung, you're going to be sweeping your hair back anyways." Jungkook pointed out.

"Taehyungie!!" Jimin shouted at the top of his lungs.

"What?" The low voice of the male sounded close and his head poked out of his room which Jimin and Jungkook could see from the mirror reflection.

"Do I look good?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung focused onto Jimin's reflection using the mirror, not moving from his spot.

"You look hot." Taehyung grinned before disappearing back into his room.

"You too!" Jimin called out. He turned to Jungkook who was staring up at him with a cocky look, "That's what you're suppose to say."

"Whatever." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jungkook! Can you help me carry the drinks?" Hoseok shouted from somewhere far away. Jungkook perked at the chance of escaping from being Jimin's professional complimenter and rushed out of the bathroom before he could be stopped.

"You're looking good." Hoseok nodded as he eyed Jungkook's figure up and down.

"Taehyung and Jiminie hyung chose my clothes for me." Jungkook said before smiling, "You're looking good too hyung."

"Yeah, I did put effort today." Hoseok grinned. His hair was parted to show his forehead, his eyes defined by eyeliner making it sharp. His jaw line was popping making you want to trace it with your finger and his side profile was devilishly handsome.

"I'm scared. Jin hyung in his party clothes..." Jungkook trailed off. Seokjin always wore sweaters as he was weak to the cold weather and it covered his frame except for his broad shoulders. Jungkook couldn't imagine what was under that.

"He has abs." Hoseok said as if he had read the younger's mind.

"He does?!?!" Jungkook squeaked out, coughing to get his voice back.

"He works out frequently. Apparently his body fat is really low." Hoseok added.

"How come I've never seen him in the gym before?" Jungkook pondered aloud.

"He has his own gym and a personal trainer." Hoseok giggled at Jungkook's shook expression, "It's Kim Seokjin we're talking about."

"Woah..." Jungkook breathed out. There was so many things he didn't know about the man and he felt like he had underestimated the individual. The more he found out about Seokjin the more he felt like a celebrity.

"I've never seen him at parties so I'm excited too!" Hoseok laughed, clapping his hands.

"I think I'll melt if I see him." Taehyung said, stepping into the room.

"Same, I'm terrified." Hoseok chuckled, "It's fifteen minutes till eleven, better start putting on my playlist."

"The one I made! The sex playlist right?" Taehyung quipped.

Jungkook laughed, "You made one?"

"Yup! I'm proud of it!!"

"For what?" Jungkook asked.

"What do you mean? For sex of course!" Taehyung shrugged.

Jungkook stared at him with confusion evident on his face.

"You might not know this but me, Hobi, and Chim is quite known in campus for that." Taehyung slowly said.

"For playing music while having sex?"

"No! I mean yes but no! For being a fuckboy." Taehyung said.

"Oh." Jungkook went through a throwback of when a few guys had come up to him to ask him for one of the three's number.

"That explains a lot." Jungkook nodded.

"Since you're with us, you'll be known for it soon too." Taehyung assured.

"Not sure if that's a good or bad thing." Jungkook frowned.

"Hey, free fucking? It's obviously good." Taehyung let out a small laugh.

"Maybe." Jungkook licked his lips, tasting the artificially flavor of lip gloss Jimin had put on him.

"Now Jungkookie, help me set this up." Taehyung pointed at the speakers.