t w e n t y s e v e n

Začít od začátku

"What?" I question.

"Rose I want you." I look at him knowing what he is meaning.

"Then have me." He quickly makes his way over to me. He kisses me roughly then picks me up from the back of my thighs, I squeal before wrapping my legs around his waist. He takes us up the stairs, stumbling a tiny bit, while I kiss my way down his jaw. We get to the bedroom and he lays me on the bed. He spreads my legs and then hovers in between them. There is a fire in my stomach burning from desire,and a nervousness in the pit. "I know this is kinda random and not at all romantic, but if you're ok with it not being romantic then so am I. If not we can wait."

"Anything with you is romantic, and it doesn't bother me. All the best things happen unexpectedly." He smiles quickly before attaching our lips again. He slides his hand down towards my silk shorts before sliding them off. Once done he hooks his finger around my underwear before taking those off. He reconnects our lips again while I tug at his sweatpants and take them off, once they're off I realize he doesn't have underwear on causing his bare election to poke my thigh. I tug my t-shirt off and forget I don't have a bra on, my cheeks burn when I realize we are completely bare to each other. We have seen each other bare before obviously, but this is different. This is more intimate.

"Are you sure about this?" I nod my head feverishly and he growls. "I need a verbal answer Rose."

"Yes, yes, I want this." That's all it takes for his lips to be back on mine. He kisses me sweetly, and lovingly, different to his previous actions. His fingers run over me before he slips a finger in, curling and pumping for a little bit before he adds another. I moan and I almost hit my high when he pulls back making me whimper. He reaches over to his bedside table and slides it open, grabbing a condom. He tears it open with his teeth making me whimper at the sight. He rolls it over his length slowly, then he kisses me again lovingly.

"I will go slow so it won't hurt as much because it will hurt." I nod and he lines up at my entrance. He slowly pushes in and I gasp at the stinging sensation, but the desire in my stomach only grows more. He goes in more and stops when I whimper out of pain. "Do you want me to stop? I can stop." He looks at me nervously, and his tone nervous as well.

"No,no. It's fine it'll just take some getting used to. Give me a minute."He nods and then I signal him that it is ok to move in slowly. He goes in more and more, and this only makes me realize how big he is. Once he's all the way in he moans loudly.

"Fuck baby you are so tight." He grits through a clenched jaw. "Can I move?" He questions, I nod and he starts to move a little bit. It hurts, I'm not gonna lie, but the pain slowly turns in to pleasure after every thrust and my moans grow louder.

I pull his cross chain pulling his mouth to mine. He moans loudly when I scratch down his back; his muscles tense from his actions, his head is covered in a thin coat of sweat, his hair a little damp from how hot the room seems. He kisses me lovingly, but a little roughly. I scratch his back more encouraging him to pick up the pace. He does and when he does he somehow goes further and hits a spot in me that makes me wrap my legs around him and let out a load moan. He groans loudly and keeps hitting that spot, making me come undone after a couple thrusts. I reach my high and he kisses my lips here and there and his movements start to get a little sloppier, indicating he was close as well. A few thrust later he lets out a load moan and spills into the condom. He stops and stills for a minute before slowly sliding out. He ties the condom before throwing it in a bin under his night stand. He collapses next to me, we are both panting heavily, and our cheeks are flushed. He looks over at me and kisses my swollen lips slowly.