Seung Hyun managed to sing a few words with a shaky voice but ended it abruptly. "I'm sorry." He bowed his head and asked Young Bae for help. The latter continued the song and the audience clapped after.

"The one who actually sings this first in the karaoke is Ash Lee. She's a die-hard fan of Deulgukhwa that's why she and hyung always sing that song together." Daesung stated.

Upon hearing her name, Seungri immediately looked at one of the cameras and waved. "Ms. Bae Choon-he! I'll call and bug you to watch once I know when this episode airs!"

The host laughed and encouraged the others to do the same thing. "It'll be a nice invitation for the 'Korea's National Flower' if you all give her video messages."

"Do we really have to?" Ji Yong asked, foreseeing that it'll be an embarrassing thing to do.

"Of course, I'm even thinking of using this clip as a preview. Make sure you mention her name, I want to get more people to watch." The host shamlessly told them and sent the crowd chuckling.

Young Bae was the first to try. "Uh, Choon-he, I mean — Ash Lee. Always take care of yourself, especially when we're not around. Eat on time. I'll make you some kimchi fried rice when we get back." He smiled to the camera and made a funny face in the end. Ji Yong looked at his bestfriend quizzically.

"That was too sweet! I only asked you to invite her to watch this show though." The host laughed. "Do you always cook for her?"

"Well, not really but when I have time I try. We both love the kimchi my mother makes and I share it with her always."

Hee Yeol nodded. "You grew up together that you know each other's tastes. I wish I was that close to her, too."

The audience laughed while some of the men nodded sympathetically with him.

"Okay, next one is?"

"Me." Daesung cleared his throat and gave his infamous smile to the camera. "Noona —"

The older women in the audience rejoiced while Seungri protested on the side. "Hey, that's my strategy!"

Daesung laughed but continued. "Noona, I'll ask Yoon Seok-hyung to clear your schedule when this episode airs so that I can watch with you. I'll bring some sandwiches, too."

"Sandwiches?" Seungri echoed off-mic.

The ladies in the crowd screamed in delight as they pictured the scene. "Okay, this started as an innocent video message but it seemed like they're creating a romantic drama with Ash Lee instead. This is good for the show!" Hee Yeol exclaimed and went back to interviewing. "Do you often call her noona? I forget that she's older than you two." He asked.

"It's only a year for Daesung-hyung and two for me so it's not really that big of a gap." Seungri explained. "I often call her noona when I need something from her. I guess hyung needs to borrow something, probably one of her sponsored skin care products."

Daesung got up from his seat in denial. "Ani, that's not true! I don't get her products, she's actually the one that steals from me." The audience laughed again with their exchange.

"So, Daesung-gun is a fan of beauty products?" The host noted. "Maybe he goes on pampering sessions with Ash Lee."