"When did you meet?"

"Where are you from?"

"Where's your family?"

"Are you engaged or married?"

"Are your pregnant?"

The last two has me choking on my tea and Harry choking on the sweet danish that was supposed to be mine.

"N-no we are not pregnant, engaged, or married." Harry stutters while my face is burning red. They sigh in disappointment.

"Well you two should so get married! You are just so darling." The women, I learned whose name was Carol, said. We laughed before thanking them. We stayed a little longer before we left. We made our way back to Anne's house and once we get there we walked inside to find an empty home. Harry turned to me and smashed his lips against mine making me moan into his mouth.

"H-Harry someone could come in." I scold while pulling back. Our lips disconnect with a small pop. But as soon as I finished talking his lips were right back on mine.

"I don't care. Come on." He mumbled against my lips before dragging me up the stairs, when he thought I was going to slow he threw me over his shoulder making me squeal.

We reached the bedroom and he put me on the bed, reconnecting our lips. He cupped me and I moaned at the feeling. He starts kissing down my neck leaving marks. He was sucking hard then he would lap his tongue on the spot soothing it. He started kissing his way down and I arched my back. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them off smoothly. He growled at the site of my purple underwear before tearing them off.

"H-Harry." I breathed while arching my back again. He groaned against me and came back up.

"I want to try something different." He tells me while talking off his shirt and then starting to unbutton his pants. Once his pants were off his hard-on become more prominent and I couldn't resist looking down at it. "You can tell me if you don't like it. But I figured we should try it." I nod, still confused by his words. But suddenly he pins my hands above my head and rolls his hips into mine making me moan from the feeling. He keeps repeating the action and lets my hands free.

"Do you like this, baby?" I nod and whimper when he pulls back. But suddenly I am on top of him, my hands go to his chest to steady myself.

"I- I don't know what to do." I stutter.

"Just swivel your hips and rock back and forth, baby." I nod at his words and timidly do so. He lets out a moan and I speed up my actions. His hands go to my breasts and he kneads them making me whimper.

"H-Harry, I'm- I'm close." I whimper again when he starts to move his hips into mine. I never knew something like this could be so pleasurable, but damn was I wrong.

"Me two baby." He flips us over again and rolls his hips into mine. A few moments later I am a moaning mess. Harry's name flowing out of my mouth as he soon comes undone as well. A strand of cusses with my name in them comes out of his swollen lips. Once we are both spent he crashes next to me. Both of us catch our breaths and I look at him and laugh lightly.

"Did we really just do that?" He chuckles and shakes his head.

"We really did just do that." Our laughing stops and he hovers over me. "I have to go change my boxers and we should probably change the bedding." He kisses my lips and I nod.

***
(November 7)

Currently I am sitting in the office filing stuff for Harry. We left Harry's home town two days ago and it was wonderful. His family is so wonderful and kind. I for sure know where he gets it from.

"Angel," I hear a familiar husky voice whisper in my ear before I feel two hands slide around my waist. "It's the end of the day, let's go home baby." I turn around and look at the clock.

"I lost track of time I guess. Last time I looked at the clock it was two sixteen." He chuckled and kisses me quickly. I grabbed my bag and met him at the door. We leave the building and drive back home. Once we get there I immediately go in our room and change into some sweatpants and one of Harry's hoodie. He walks into the closet and smiles at me wearing his hoodie.

"Hmm that looks familiar." I chuckle and he goes into his drawers grabbing sweatpants him self, and a Gucci t-shirt. I walk out and go take my makeup off. Once done I walk downstairs and find Harry at the counter with his laptop open, him furiously typing. I walk over and wrap my arms around his waist kissing his clothed shoulder. I pull my hands back and start to massage his shoulders making him groan.

"Can you go a little lower please." I chuckle before doing so. I massage his shoulders for a little bit longer before he turns around. A lazy smile on his face making his dimple pop.

"What?" I question.

"Nothing, I just love you."

"I love you too Harry Edward Styles." He leans in and kisses my forehead making my heart flutter. I pull away and open the fridge to see what there is for dinner. I pull out the stuff to make Chicken Alfredo and start to cook it. Harry goes back to typing while I continue to cook, once done I serve the plates. He thanks me before digging in.

"Rose you are a very good chef if I do say so myself, but I may be biased because I love you." I giggle and eat another forkful. Once I finish he serves himself more and goes back to eating. I make my way to the living room and sit by the fireplace, Harry joining after. For the rest of the night we sit by the fireplace talking and laughing. We end up just sleeping in the comfy couch, too lazy to go upstairs.

———————————————————
This is very,very short. And for that I apologize but I wanted to get a chapter out so I can move forward with the story some steamy stuff will be happening soon and some drama. So buckle up.

Till next time
N

Edited August 18, 2019