"Right." Riku laughed. "Anyway, what else?"

Sora shook his head, giving him a grin. "You're going to have to read to know."

Riku frowned, and took the book. Sora pulled it back, glaring at him.

"I was reading it," he whined, tugging at it. "I'll let you borrow it when I finish. You can check it out after me."

"Hmm..."

"Riku?"

"What?"

"I love you."

Riku's eyes widened with surprise, and he loosened his hold on the book, making it easier for Sora to take. It took Riku a moment to figure it out, and laughed.

"Sneaky."

"Yeah, but it's still true," Sora responded, hugging the book.

"Of course, because it's too hard to resist me," Riku said confidently, even if inside he was an awkward mess since freshman year of high school. "There's no way no one wouldn't love me, friendship wise or relationship wise."

"I admit, you're good looking, but you have this aura around you that gives people the feeling that you're a cold person, you know?" Sora pointed out, not really trying to hurt him.

"And what of it?" Riku asked, trying to say it really innocently thought it didn't sound or looked right on him. "I may scare those who want to pick on my friends, right?"

"Not really. Well, yeah, kinda, but again it's not really that much," Sora answered truthfully. "It may also be that because you look so pretty that people are embarrassed to talk to you."

"And yet the weirdest things happen, so many shy people started talking to me after you left," Riku told him, then shrugged. "Not that I care. I only like you. And did you say I'm pretty?"

Sora blushed a bit, but didn't look away. He was already used to whatever Riku said. He wouldn't deny that it still made him shy, but he really liked Riku even if he sounded like a freaking narcissist. Then again, everyone needs self love.

"Hello?"

Sora blinked when Riku waved a hand near his face. He looked up to see Riku confused.

"You okay?"

Sora nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah. Anyway, I gotta show you more books."

"W-why?" Riku stuttered, making Sora wonder why he did. "Sora, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Am I really that great?" Riku asked, and Sora frowned. "No. I feel great about myself, but I've always wondered, why do people like me so much?"

"Riku-"

"You're amazing. I'm guessing the reason no one approached me was because of you," Riku interrupted him. "I don't mean it in a bad way. It was either, the attention was on you or they always saw you talking to me and backed off."

"What's with this sudden serious talk?" Sora laughed nervously. "You're just...special, Riku. That's why."

"Thanks." Riku smiled brightly, then stood up to pull Sora to the bookshelves. "Come on. We only have a bit."

"We have the whole day, Riku."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

They said they would read. They said they would talk about books, but if you went to a bookshelves' corner near the door, you would find them asleep. The librarian, thinking that they needed to catch up on their sleep since they still looked like students, let them stay.