That Butler, Foreign 3

Start from the beginning

"What is this? Drawing a bottle is dull!" Soma said, frowning. Ciel jumped and turned slightly blue with shock as he grimaced and glanced over his shoulder at Soma and Agni. Somehow they had gotten back inside the room again, and Soma was sitting in a chair, imitating Ciel.

"You must draw naked women. Therefore, woman! Strip!" Soma commanded bluntly as he pointed dramatically at poor Mei-Rin, who had just come in to announce something to them.

"Oh, shall I undress her~?" Lau asked, smiling.

"I—!" Mei-Rin yelped nervously as she blushed and immediately crossed her arms protectively over her chest. "I will undress in front of only one man, I will!" she cried, horrified. Ciel was trembling as a vein mark throbbed on his head, and he was about to let Soma have it for interrupting his lesson again when Chêne suddenly burst into the room.

"Well said, Mei-Rin!" Chêne said boldly as she gave Soma and Lau a sharp look. She could tell that Agni hadn't really meant anything by it, since his innocent smile really was 'innocent,' and he wasn't even making a move to force Mei-Rin into actually stripping... unlike a certain someone. "Unless you want to lose that hand, I suggest you back off, Lau," Chêne said in a dangerously calm voice.

"My, Miss Maid is so strict~!" Lau said, sweat-dropping, and sighing regretfully as he backed off, holding his hands up as a sign of his surrender.

"Hmph! That's better," Chêne huffed, crossing her arms. "Prince Soma, you can't just force a woman to strip like that! Think of Mei-Rin's feelings!" Chêne scolded him as Mei-Rin hid behind Chêne and clung to her like a scared child, crying about how Chêne was her 'hero' for saving her.

"Why not? It's not like she's going to lose anything. If she won't do it, then why don't you strip for us?" Soma said bluntly, not looking the least bit apologetic. A vein mark throbbed on Chêne's head as she clenched her fist, and a dark aura started radiating from her.

'Uh-oh...' Ciel and Sebastian thought, sweat-dropping. Chêne rarely got truly angry with anyone, but when she did, it was rather frightening... and she had a distinct dislike for perverts who couldn't understand the word 'no'.

"Get out!" Chêne yelled angrily as she literally kicked Soma, Agni, and Lau out of the room, and slammed the door shut behind them. She hadn't actually meant to kick Agni, but he had moved in front of Soma to try and shield him, so she ended up getting both of them in one hit. "Hmph! And stay out, you pervs!" Chêne huffed as she clapped her hands together, brushing them off after a job well done.

"Whoa! Now she's Kali!" they heard Soma yell from on the other side of the door.

"Good show," Ciel said, smirking.

"I must congratulate you for showing such marvelous restraint. I was certain you would do much worse," Sebastian said giving her a brilliant shit-eating grin.

"Yeah, well, I didn't want to have to clean up the mess it would make if I broke their noses, and they're Ciel's guests, so I can't just maim them, how rude would that be?" Chêne said carelessly.

"Mei-Rin, you were just about to tell us something before that little episode, were you not?" Sebastian asked, getting the redheaded maid's attention.

"O-Oh, yes! I was just coming to let you know that Miss Chêne was back, yes I was!" Mei-Rin said, smiling gratefully at her fellow maid. Chêne sweat-dropped.

"Sorry about that, Mei-Rin. I would've been here sooner, but I had to put my shopping bags up first," Chêne apologized.

"N-Not at all! Thank you for saving me, yes! I'll be downstairs if I you need anything else!" Mei-Rin said, saluting them as she exited the room.

That Butler, New FaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara