That Butler, Struggling

"The water's risin' from down below! Please, let us up!!" a young man with freckles begged through the bars of the locked metal grille he and many others were trapped behind.

"We're bein' attacked by strange creatures!!" another man added.

"Let us out!" someone else cried.

"Open 'er up!" another person begged as they rattled the bars.

"From here on's the first-class deck! Please turn back!" one of the stewards told them.

"So just 'cos we're not flush, you're tellin' us to die!?" the young man with freckles said with righteous fury.

"We can't hold them back anymore, sir!" the steward told the officer with them.

"Don't let them up, no matter what!" the officer said.

"But..." the steward said hesitantly.

"Doing so will only heighten the panic above!" the officer stated.

=†=†=†=†=†=

{First-Class Hall...}

"Kyaaaaah!" someone screamed. It was pure chaos in the hall. The dead were attacking the living all over the place.

"Stay close to me!" Sebastian said, holding Chêne's hand as they hurried along with Lacey to find Ciel.

"L-Look. Here's a cheque. You can live in luxury when you're back on land!" a balding man with a mustache in a fine suit said to the zombies closing in on him. For once there was something money couldn't buy him. "Kuh...!" He saw Sebastian running with Chêne and Lacey. "!" he gasped. "H... Hey! You there! Servant!" he called out to Sebastian, getting his attention. The three of them looked back. Chêne's eyes widened in shock. "If you save me, I'll... give this to y..." He was cut off by the neigh of one of the two zombie horses coming up behind him. One of them bit his arm and dragged him with them as the carriage they were hitched to sped past Sebastian, Chêne, and Lacey. Sebastian and Lacey each held an arm out in front of Chêne to make sure she stayed back and to shield her. "—EEEEEEEE PLEASE SAVE MEEE—" the rich man screamed as he was carried away.

'Why a carriage!?' Chêne wondered with wide eyes.

"... We must hurry below," Sebastian said with a sigh.

=†=†=†=†=†=

{First-Class Lounge...}

Furniture had been piled in front of the door, and the stewards were still adding more.

"Let's go lower the lifeboats!" the younger steward said.

"But those things are out th—Huh?" the older steward said, puzzled to hear what sounded like horses's hooves.

BOOM! WHACK!

The doors were thrown open despite the barricade as the horse-drawn carriage came crashing through them. The severed arm of the rich gentleman from before was still in one of the horses's mouths as they stamped their hooves down on the older steward's head, killing him instantly, as they continued forward without stopping.

"Uwaaaah!" the younger steward screamed in horror.

"What on earth was that!?" one of the passengers in the room cried.

"Oh no, the door!!" the younger steward said, quickly looking back at the busted barricade as zombies came shuffling through the open doors. "W-We're done for!"

"Do not abandon hope!!" Alexis Midford said as he and his wife and son made a grand entrance slaying the zombies. "We will protect you! Those who are unhurt should assist in lowering the lifeboats!"