A King's Wrath.

Zelda and Link arrived back at the castle the next day. Zelda had been very reluctant to return as she knew her father would be eager to talk to her about marriage.

When they did arrive, Zelda took it upon herself to find anything that could keep her busy. Link was still oblivious to her reason of detachment, but he loved that they now spent more than enough time with each other.

Each night for the next few days, Zelda held Link tighter as if letting go would make her fall apart. In a matter of speaking, it would. Her father was going to force her to marry a Lord or Prince and not the man she truly loved. Link.

Still, she could not tell Link. He was too precious to her and she knew that once he found out, he might leave, so as that she wouldn't get in trouble. Link was like that, he would do anything to make sure she was safe, weather it was Mentally, Physically or any other kind of safe.

***

"She cannot avoid me for long!" King Roahm slammed his fist down and glared at Urbosa.

"I've told you already! Zelda is her own woman and she should not be made to comply with this old tradition!" Urbosa roared across the desk.

"This tradition has lasted for thousands of years! I will not have my daughter break this! I must talk to her!"

"No! You cannot just barge in upon the Princess!" Urbosa pushed back in her chair and stood up.

"I am the King and my daughter is the Princess! She had a duty to her kingdom-"

"But I have a duty to her!" Urbosa glared down at King Roahm.

"Enough!" He jumped up and hurried out the door, slamming it as he went. Urbosa ran after him.

***

"Please tell me what happened" Link moved behind Zelda and snaked his arms round her waist and rested his head on her shoulders.

She had been staring out of the window for the past few hours, the sun had set and the moon had risen.

Finally, he asked... She had to tell him... She looked round at him and stared into his gorgeous blue eyes...

"Father wants me to see some bachelors after my seventeen birthday..."

A look of pure shock and horror appeared on Link's face as he heard these words. Zelda let tears roll down her cheek as she turned her body round and hugged him tight.

"I should go then-" Link reluctantly tried to pull away but Zelda quickly put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately.

This was with the same kind of fashion that she had done when they were up in the mountains. Link didn't want to pull away anymore.

Zelda knew that she was taking a big risk in trying this here but what the hell? Link was also aware of the risk but he forgot it at he picked Zelda up and she wrapped her legs around him. He carried her in the direction of the bed and layed her down, their lips never parting.

***

"Urbosa leave before I call my guards!"

"I'm just here to make sure you don't do anything crazy!" She yelled back at him as he stormed down the corridors.

"I am not crazy! This Kingdom has been governed by the same rules since it's creation and I'll be damned if I let that die!"

The King stalked down the corridors and a few of the staff that slept in their own rooms, came out sleepily and saw the King and Urbosa arguing non stop. Some of them started to follow the King, curious as to the reason behind the argument.

***

Link undid the corset of Zelda's gown and when it came undone, it dropped to the floor. Zelda proceeded to unbuckle Link's belt and throw the Mastersword to the foot of her chair. She then took off both his tunic and undershirt all in one.

Link parted their lips so that she could do this and instead of returning back to her lips, he began trailing kisses up her neck untill he found her ears. Link pulled up the hem of her skirt and caressed her legs before she parted with him and pulled her entire dress off, leaving her in her underwear.

***

Urbosa had given up her attempt to persuade the King to back down and so they hurried down the many corridors that led to Zelda's room. She had already tried to get him to at least delay his visit to the morning but he wouldn't have it. He needed to see his daughter right away.

Many of the servants that had been woken up during their argument were still following, muttering amongst themselves. A few of the guards came with them, curious as to the reason behind the King's mood.

The King rounded the corner and saw Zelda's door. He looked back at Urbosa threateningly and bounded towards the door, the servants getting closer and closer with more curiously.

Grabbing the handle, he pushed the door open by force and everyone gawked at what they saw...

The Princess was nearly nakid under Link and her hair was spread messily across the bed. Link had his arms around her and was stripped down to his trousers. They two pulled apart from their deep kiss and looked up at the open door, drawing gasps from the many people that stood behind it.

Horror, anger and rage ran through the King's head as he glared at Link. He started to growl and suddenly looked back at the guards in the crowd.

"Lock that damned man up!" He roared as loudly as his voice would go.

Link quickly parted from Zelda and tried to grab the Mastersword in self defense but was too late. The five guards grabbed hold of him. He tried to struggle but was hit in the stomach. The guards started dragging him away when Zelda flew from the bed and tried to free him, shouting and crying all the way.

"Leave him alone" she sobbed.

The guards dragged Link out into the corridor and Zelda followed suit. Link came to and struggled again.

"Zelda!" He shouted.

She tried to get to him but the King ordered the crowd of servants to contain her.

"Link!" Her tears fell and she fell to the floor.

Urbosa was the first to her side, giving her the mother like affection she needed at that time.

"Be gone!" The King looked around at the servants ," And speak nothing of this!"

"Link!" She continued to sob into Urbosa's chest as she held her tight.