Mr. ChairxPiggeh (Around Piggeh)

Magsimula sa umpisa

I bang on another door. Locked. Maybe the bro is right, maybe I won't find the door in time. But I have to at least try.

I glance down at myself as I attempt to open another door. The upper middle part of my vest is soaked in blood from those scratches the bro gave me. I guess they were a bit more than just scratches. As I'm examining my shirt, I forget about the bro, just for moment.

But a moment is all he needs.

Next thing I know, I'm flying across my room and my back is slamming against the wall. I whimper in pain and fear as the bro speed-walks toward me. "I told you you wouldn't find the door," he says, tearing his razor-like nails down my left arm. I scream at the pain. "You never even had the slightest chance of surviving." He carves an 'x' into my right arm with his claws. I let out a sob and try to crawl backwards, away from him, but my back is already pressed against the wall. "You can't escape," he whispers, slowly dragging one of his claws across my forehead and down my cheek. Tears stream down my face, mixing with the blood and stinging my cuts.

"P-Please just let me go," I cry quietly.

The bro laughs cruelly. "Now why would I ever do that?" he asks, sharpening his claws quickly on the stone floor. "I've got you right where I want you." He prepares to stab his claws into my heart-

The wall behind me suddenly gives out, and I fall back slightly. A door. I was leaning against a door, the only unlocked one on this side of the castle, apparently. Wow. But who opened the door?

Probably another bro, or some other monster. I whimper, squeezing my eyes shut as I hold my arms over my head like some weak shield against whatever kind of monster is standing above me.

"Mr. Chair!?" someone asks in surprise. The bro growls, and I am quickly pulled into the room. The person slams the door shut, but I can still hear the bro yelling at us angrily.

I hesitantly open my eyes. A pink-haired, humanized pig stands in front of me. He sits down so he's at my level, and I immediately launch myself into his arms, crying and clutching his tattered shirt. This is not something you do with Piggeh, no, no, but right now I just really need someone to comfort me. While I pray to every deity I can think of that Piggeh won't ruin this with an inappropriate joke, Piggeh examines my bloodied face and blood-soaked shirt. "How much did he hurt you?" he asks.

"N-Not much, I-I'm fine," I sniffle, pulling away from him and wiping my nose with my sleeve.

Piggeh frowns. "No, you're not." I've never seen him this serious. He stands up and walks across the room, stopping to grab some medical supplies out of a drawer. "Why are you on this side of the castle, anyways?"

"I-I got lost," I tell him. "Took a w-wrong turn somewhere. Why are you on this side of the castle?"

"I live here, " he says, smirking. "This is my room."

I'm in Piggeh's room. Oh, no. Oh my goodness, no. "Piggeh-"

He sets the medical stuff down on a table. Then he walks back over to me and gently picks me up bridal style. "Well, you can't just sit on the floor, Mr. Chair! The bed is much softer," he says, laying me down on the bed.

"I could have walked-"

"No, you're hurt," he replies simply, grabbing all the medical stuff from the table. He crawls up onto the bed and sits uncomfortably close to me.

"P-Piggeh, I-"

"Shh, it's okay. I'll make it better," he coos, scooting closer still. I'm about to protest and demand he take me to Stephano or Pewdie, anyone other than him, but then he pours a bottle of Laudanum into my mouth, and I instantly feel better.