Essentials

Lacey

It rained for a few days, then finally stopped. Vincent had meetings, leaving me alone at the beach house. I didn't mind, but I needed to pick up a few things that we didn't have here I.e., pads. Plus, I needed a new contraceptive, which I could get at the drugstore.

I found the keys to his car and opened the garage door before getting into it. I knew it would piss him off with me taking his car, but I needed some essentials and wanted to pick up other things.

Once I pulled out of the garage, I pressed a button, closing the garage door. I drove to town and found a parking spot before walking towards the drugstore. As I was about to enter, I came face to face with Victoria. She was with another woman.

They looked at me in disgust.

"Oh, look, it's Vincent's whore," she smirked as the other woman snickered.

I smiled as she looked like the cat that ate the canary. I leaned in and whispered, "You don't have to tell me anything I don't already know, sweetie. Here is the thing. I get paid to fuck men; you don't."

I leaned back as her face contorted in disgust.

"You know, he'll never love you," she spat as I looked at her. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing, because that's what you are. You can dress in your expensive clothes, shoes, jewelry. You can have coiffed hair and a manicure, but when you remove that, you're no one special. They groom you, thinking so," I shrugged as I walked away, leaving Victoria pissed off.

Women like her don't bother me. I know what I am and admit it. People may hate me, but they want to be me. Even the sweetest girls have a small amount of escort in them, wanting to get down and dirty.

I walked into the drugstore with the hand-basket in hand, finding the items I needed. Then I took them to the front and paid for them. Did I mention that I snagged Vincent's credit card from him? Freeze my money, so I don't have access to it, then you can help me pay for things I need.

Once I finished, I visited an adult store to pick up some essentials. I usually have these items because some clients are into the kink. Vincent made sure I couldn't access any of my possessions.

As I picked out distinct flavors, whip cream, toys, and honey dust, I heard the cell phone ring that Vincent gave me. I answered it.

Explain to me why I returned to the beach house to find you and my vehicle gone. His tone is angry.

"I needed some essentials from the drugstore and used your car. I also lifted your credit card from your wallet to buy said items. You froze all my money," I explained.

This is unacceptable, Miss Powell! I refuse to have you steal from me! He barked as I rolled my eyes at his tone.

"It's not considered theft if you informed the person involved that you borrowed it. I borrowed your credit card," I replied, pissing him off even more.

When you arrive back, I won't hesitate to punish you for your insubordination. Do you hear me? He growled on the other end.

"Yes, yes, you can fuck the hell out of me when I get back. I know when you're pissy, you enjoy being rough. Calm your horniness until I return," I advised him as I hung up on him mid-sentence. I knew hanging up on him would anger him, which I'm okay with doing. Contrary to popular belief, Vincent didn't scare me. I refuse to cower to him. And he knows it.

Vincent

I sat there in a chair, stewing as I waited for Lacey to return. She's in much trouble for taking my car and credit card. Her attitude is deplorable. She needed to learn some manners, and I would teach her.