The Journey continues

Early in the morning, Kieran had woken up to get ready for his journey.

"Morning sweetheart." Said Kieran's mum.

"Morning mum, Morning Amelia." Kieran said whist wiping baby food off Amelia's face.

"Do you want some breakfast before you leave?" Asked mum.

Kieran shook his head.

"Well your dad said he wants speaks to you before you go, he is out in the back." said mum.

Kieran made his way to the back to his dad.

"Dad, mum said you wanted to talk to me before I go." Said Kieran.

"Yes I do, Do you remember when you was younger you love a certain Pokemon? Your bedroom was covered with stickers of this Pokemon." Said dad.

Kieran looked at the Pokeball that this dad was holding. "Of course dad." 

"Well I never got to battle with it but you did and you have plenty to do still. You can use this Pokemon for your next gym battle. Trust me on this you can use this to your advantage against the gym." Said dad, handing Kieran the Pokeball.

Kieran looks at the Pokeball and hugs his dad.

"Well if I'm taking this Pokemon I kindly ask that you look after my Pidgeotto?" Kieran asked his dad while handing over the Pokeball.

"Go and conquer the world. Go make me proud son, I want to study your Pokemon that you catch." Said dad.

Kieran nodded.

Kieran grabbed his stuff and left without a sound.

Making his way past Jordy's house, Kieran stopped and called out his new Pokemon.

"Hey old friend, lets go make my old man proud. Let's do this, a gym battle is coming up and we need to get stronger shall we?" Kieran fist pumping the Pokemon.

*******************************************************************************************

It's noon...

Jack was making his way to the Professor's Lab when he was challenged by two trainers.

"Hey newbie  we challenge you to a double match. I have two Pokemon and my mate has one." Said the young girl.

Jack agreed to the match.

"Mankey. Bulbasaur. I need you both." Jack said.

"Charmeleon."

"Squirtle."

"Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf on Squirtle while you Mankey use Fury Swipes on Charmeleon." Said Jack.

"Charmeleon dodge it then use Ember." Said the girl.

"Squirtle use water gun." Said the boy.

The Squirtle was hit by the Razor Leaf, while Mankey was hit Ember as it tried using it's own attack.

Mankey was getting angry, suddenly it started to glow. It was evolving..

"Primeape!" The newly evolved Primeape was enraging a new move outrage and used it on the injured Squirtle.

It helped to knock out the Pokemon.

"No, I don't like this." Said the young boy. As he begun running to the Pokemon Centre.

"Okay I guess it's up to me then, Paras your needed." Said the girl

"Okay lets end this guys Bulbasaur use Razor Leaf and Primeape use Thrash." Said Jack.