Kieran's Gym Battle with Erika

"Hello my name is Kieran Stevie and I'm destined for success. Becoming a Pokemon Master is my number one goal."

Waking up to a bright sunshine, Kieran got out of his bed and got dressed. Kieran went downstairs to Jordy, who was still sleeping.

"Morning Kieran." Said, James.

"Morning Uncle James." Said Kieran.

"Yesterday, you saved her life. You came back like The Flash." Said, James.

"Yeah (Nodding his head.) I do have a question about Jessie." Asked Kieran.

"Jessie, she is my wife of 30 years. After Meowth died, we both left Team Rocket because of the boss. At the time we both thought it was a good choice, but we did try and go back. I decided to go against it because you were born and I couldn't destroy your life because of your relation to me. I went around the world and completed in the league and had a fresh start. While Jessie, on the other hand, decided to go back to Team Rocket, but I guess she made her own team now." Said, James.

"Who is Meowth?" Kieran Asked.

"He was a talking pokemon similarly to a mascot for Team Rocket and he was my best friend, who died at the hands of our boss, Giovanni." Said, James.

"Your boss Giovanni killed a talking Pokemon?" Asked Kieran.

"Yes." Said, James.

James and Kieran both looked at Jordy, who was beginning to wake up.

"Morning sleepy head." Said Kieran.

Jordy just smiled and threw the covers over her head, before Nurse Joy came in and motioned Jordy's situation.

"You are free to go now." Said Nurse Joy.

"Thank you, Nurse Joy, for everything you have done." Kieran said before continuing he spoke to Jordy "Come on you get up, I have a gym battle today."

Jordy got up and went into the bathroom to change into her day clothes.

Kieran was outside on the training field with his Pokemon minus Tentacruel because Kieran had left it at home with his family.

Kieran looked at Charmander, Rapidash, Golduck, Cloyster, and Pidgeotto.

"For today's battle, I will be choosing Charmander, Rapidash, and Cloyster. Pidgeotto and Golduck I want you guys to watch the battle today."

All the Pokemon cheered and was hugging each other wishing luck to one another. Kieran called his Pokemon back so he could get ready and collect his friends.

Waiting in the café, Kieran met up with his friends and they all headed to the Gym where Erika was waiting.

"I have been expecting you..... Sorry I have always wanted to do that. Hello, My name is Erika and I am the proud leader of Celadon City Gym. I specialize in grass types. SO come on then let's have our battle." Said Erika.

Everyone was in the stands watching on.

Kieran draws his first Pokemon Cloyster. While Weepinbell was sent out by Erika.

"Since when did Kieran have a Cloyster?" Asked Jack.

"Told you his dad wasn't lying about him becoming stronger." Said Jordy.

Jack got his Pokedex out to register Cloyster;

"Cloyster is a dual typing of Water/Ice. It evolves from Shellder. When attacked, it launches its horns in quick volleys. Its innards have never been seen. "

While this was happening, Kieran was on his second attack of Ice Beam. It was a knockout, Weepinbell was unable to battle.

Erika called out her next Pokemon with Kieran recalling Cloyster.

"Tangela it's battle time." Said Erika.

"Cloyster return, it's your turn Charmander." Said Kieran.

The battle is now underway between Tangela and Charmander.

Charmander ended the battle within minutes after a powerful flamethrower.

"Tangela is unable to battle." Said the Referee.

Erika was down to her last Pokemon while he still had my three Pokemon.

Kieran decided not to call back Charmander, but later during the battle, Kieran was angry with his decision to keep Charmander as it lost to Erika's Gloom.

"Charmander, you did great, now its time for Rapidash." Said Kieran.

Rapidash made a big blaze within the Gym.

"Rapidash let's end this, use fire spin combine with Ember." Said Kieran.

Finally, the battle was over and Erika awarded Kieran the badge.

"Kieran I am happy to present you the Rainbow Badge." Said Erika.