OH, LOOK! WHAT IS THIS?♥

Kira's POV

Joseph and I decided to stop by a cafe before we fetch Clair from school. Well, we can say we are successful parents. Clair is already in the fifth grade and she never fails to impress us with her grades. Joseph and I were talking about son stuff when he told me to look at two young people eating at the cafe.

"Look at those two.." Joseph said and looked at the two young people sitting near the corner of the cafe. "Hmm? What about them?" I muttered. "Aren't those two... Looks like they're dating? They're so happy and talking about stuff. And they are fluffies too." Joseph explained. "Date? Like what? They can be friends.. Duh..." I grumbled and sipped on my coffee. "Oh well who cares. But they look like a perfect match..." Joseph said and fed me with chocolate mousse. "Nah. Who cares. Well. we have to go now. Its Clair's dismissal time." I said and left the table and Joseph flowed.

*****

"Their love will bloom eventually you say huh?"

"Who knows?"

"Okay..."

"Look! its Clair!"

"Mommy! Daddy! I got perfect score in science!"

"Oh, look at my very intelligent daughter! Because of that we will buy dolls at the mall."

"Uhh.. Daddy.. I want novels and encyclopedias instead."

"Or some pretty dress for you?"

"I'll have that too mommy!"

"Okay, let's go.."

*****

AUTHOR'S NOTE

SCENE ON THE CAFE WILL BE SEEN ON BOOK 2 :3 LOVE YOU GUYS!

#BOOK2ISOUT!

The_Clockwork_Prince