Chapter 20

→♥CHAPTER 20: ♥←

November 16, 2010

Dear Diary,

I am glad I was able to save you and some of my stuff from the fire that happened earlier. Now, at least I have someone to talk and blabber my thoughts and experiences. Well... Speaking of the fire, I went back for the picture of my family that all I have in memory of them. I really returned inside that house for that. My eyes became blurred by my tears while wandering inside the room in search of the picture. Well, I cannot remember anything else after that. All I know is I got the picture now after I got saved by a guy. Yes. He's a guy but not an ordinary guy. He's one of those fluffies. Humans with animal ears. He's a cat fluffy. He got black hair and green cat-like eyes. I'm currently with him camping out of the burnt mansion. I haven't talked to him yet but I'm sure we will. Well, that's all for now. I must rest.

~Kira~

_________________

Drake's POV

I was reading an old dusty diary. Its pages were rough and somewhat age-stained. Its a memoir from a boy probably the same age as mine from a fire. I kept it on a small treasure chest and buried it on the basement of the old palace. "No, he should not find these mementoes of his past..." I whispered to myself as I closed the small chest and buried it again. I climbed up the old iron ladder installed on the wall of the basement. I closed the door and went to Kira's room.

I opened the door of Kira's room. I don't really want to hurt him. I just... Want him... Want him to love me... "How's my beloved wife?" I glared at the almost withered Kira.

"A..Are you gonna r...rape me a..again?" Kira hardly emitted. "Hmmm... Yeah? But... I guess I won't be rough on you... At least today is your last THREE HOURS before your transformation.... " I said and smirked as I gently touched his face covered with fur...