Chapter 10

→♥CHAPTER 10: HE'S BACK♥←

"You're only mine... Kira... Only mine... And after 30 days... You will be my complete slave..."

I showered again and changed clothes. I went to the living room where Kenn was reading books. "Hey... Kenn... I want to cook lunch for you..." I said in a low manner. "Huh? Cook? Why did you suddenly thought of this? Hey are you pregnant already?" Kenn asked. "Will you please stop asking me if I'm pregnant. I'm a guy." I angrily muttered. "Just kidding 'Kay?!" He said and laughed. "Joke or not its not funny." I said and crossed my arms. "I'm going to kiss you..." Kenn said. "Hmp!" I mewled. He pulled his head closer into mine. He closed his eyes and--

"Young master?" Wallace appeared out of nowhere. "I just whispered something to him.. Yeah..  I just whispered something." Kenn nervously spitted out an excuse. "Master, what do you want for lunch?" Wallace asked. "Kira." Kenn unconsciously uttered. "WHAT?!" Wallace and I said in unison. "I mean Kira will cook lunch for me." Kenn pointed at me. "H..Him?" Wallace looked at me suspiciously. "Yes. Any objections with that?!" Kenn said with a deadly glare. "A..As you wish, young master..." Wallace bowed and walked away.

"So... What are you gonna cook?" Ken asked. "Anything you want." I smiled and said. "I want you..." He replied. "What?!" I gasped. "I want you to cook anything with veggies." He said and blinked his eye. "Ahh... He's soooooo dreamy! Uhh... No! No Kira! No idiot!" I mentally said. "Okay!" I said and walked to the kitchen, Kenn was following me wagging his tail. I grabbed some cabbages, tomatoes, lettuce, cucumber, carrots, and different sauces. "I'm gonna make some salad." I said while slicing the veggies. "You'll surely make a good wife!~" Kenn muttered. "Like... Duh!?" I replied. "Okay! You're mad again." He said before he hugged me from behind. "Get off me! Wallace might come!" I yelled at him. After I cooked. Or should I say, just mixed the vegetables, we ate together.

"This is so great. I love the dressing." Kenn complimented and licked the dressing on his fingers. "So... When will you return at

your house?" Kenn suddenly asked. "I dunno. Maybe until I get cooled off. Is it really okay for you that I stay here?" I asked. He didn't answered. He just looked at me... Then his face suddenly grimaced. "What?" I asked. "What's on your face?" He asked pointing at my nose. I felt it with my hand and my eyes widened. "Whi... Whiskers?!" I shrieked. "Why do I have whiskers?!!" I was totally horrified and went to the bathroom. Kenn followed inside. "What happened to you?!" He was grimaced and looked at my face. "I'm growing whiskers!" I cried. "Is it normal to fluffies to grow whiskers?" I asked him as my eyes started to become teary. I don't even know why I am crying but it doesn't feel and look right. "N..No... Its really unusual." He replied. "Here, shave it off.." He said as he lend me his shave and shaving cream. I shaved it off. I was so horrified.

"Could this be... No... It can't be... It shall never happen... No!" I thought to myself while remembering HIS words...

Flashback←
"In one year you will be my slave. You will turn into a complete cat. And I can fuck you whenever I want."
→End Of Flashback

"I... I'm scared Kenn..." I cried and he hugged me very tight as I started to cry on his chest. "Shh... Calm down... Its okay...  And it will be okay." He said soothingly. "I'm afraid its not... I'm afraid its not..." I whimpered on him. "Why?" He asked. "I don't know... But it will never be okay I know...." I whined. Kenn brought me to my room and laid me on my bed and laid beside me stroking my hair. Little did I know, I fell asleep already.

          ******

"By this time, whiskers shall grow on his face. After a few days his body will be slowly covered with fur. Until he is completely covered, I will take him."

____________

→A/N←

What's happening to Kira? Well you have to find it out. There are still more to read. And.. Guess what. There's more guys to be partnered with Kira! (yeah that's right!)

BTW, I already have 10 reads! (Its a big deal for me... Duhhh... :3 ) Keep on reading guys! I luv yahh all! ♥_♥

Please...
Fan★Vote★Comment★Share★