Chapter 19

→♥CHAPTER 19: DESPAIR♥←

I woke up with Joseph beside me sleeping. I tousled his hair and smiled. "I'm sorry Joseph." I whispered as tears rolled down from my fur covered face. Joseph suddenly awakened and looked at me. He saw me crying and hugged me. "Kira.. Why are you crying?" He asked. "I... I didn't realized it.. I loved you too. I'm really sorry for what I've done or said.." I cried. "No.. No... Its alright Kira.. I already forgiven you..." Joseph said soothingly as he kissed my forehead. "Joseph... Do you still love me even I'm like this?" I asked as more tears flowed down. "Of course... Of course I will.. Listen. Even if you are just a cat, I will love you as a human. I don't care what you look like... Just always keep on mind that I love you..." Joseph said as he also started to cry. "Why are you crying? You look like shit..." I forced a joke and wiped my tears. "W..Who's crying?" Joseph asked and forced a laugh. "I love you Joseph...." I whispered. "I love you more..." He whispered back. Little did we know, Kenn was behind the wall listening. A tear fell down from his eye and walked away.

"Kira, wait for a while... I will get some food for you..." Joseph said and went downstairs. I smiled and nodded. "Awww... I love that conversation..." A familiar voice bellowed. My eyes widened and shivered in fear. I turned to look who it was and saw Drake.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!~"

*********

Joseph's POV

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!~" A loud shrieking noise sounded from upstairs. Kenn, Leo and I rushed upstairs to look what it is.

"Oh, hi..." Drake muttered and smirked. He chained Kira. There was window fragments on the floor. "Drake... Release Kira!" I roared. "Hmmm? Oh... He's mine remember? Geez... Crappy brainiacs..." Drake said sarcastically. Without further ado, Leo suddenly jumped over Drake and growled. Drake rolled on the ground with Kira. It was because Kira is tangled with Drake. "Leo... Don't... You have no chance against him..." Kira mewled. "Baaaaaaastaaaaaaaard!" Drake roared. He charged to stab Leo with his sharp claws. I swiftly ran in front of Leo and kicked Drake. Drake landed on the ground. "That's what you get when you get cocky!" I roared. "And this is what you get when you won't let go of my Kira!" Drake growled back as he grabbed me by the neck and strangled me. "Kira!" Kenn yelled and ran up to me for rescue but Drake kicked his abdomen and hopped out of the broken window. Leo chased after us but Drake was very fast.

Kira's POV

"This... Is the end... My fate is inevitable... I the curse... Drake will have me forever." I thought to myself as I started to cry... Leo wasn't able to go after us and Drake brought me back to his hellish palace. It is now barred with iron. He threw me on his bed and started to remove his clothes. "What did I told you about escaping huh?! WHAT?!" Drake yelled at me. I was about to yell back but the shoved a dildo deep to my throat. "I don't need your fucking explanation!" Drake roared as he tied me again with the chains as he undid my pants and underwear. "Let your asshole do the talking!" Drake said and smirked then he thrust his huge dick into my butthole. He did it roughly that I started to bleed. "Heh! You little fucking brat!" Drake tauntingly said as he stroke faster and more sloppy.

My vision was blurred by tears as I cried. I lost all the hope have. My protection. My everything. I felt that my world falls apart now. Everything... I closed my eyes and took all the pain Drake gives to me. I don't feel anything anymore. I'm already numb. I accepted the very hideous fact that I am a sex slave. No matter how he pump, I won't feel pleasure. Not even a drop of it.

**********

I woke up the next day. I felt so much pain from last night. Drake did it spontaneously for eight hours but I was surprised to see myself dressed with female clothes. "Hmmm... My wife is finally awake! Good morning honeydew!" Drake happily but sarcastically exclaimed. "What the fuck is this dress?!" I roared. "You're my wife right? So you have to be female... Don't worry. You will be wearing that only for five days. When you are my slave, you will wear various costumes and we will have as much fun!" Drake answered. He touched me and started licking me. I closed my eyes preparing for another torturous sexual activity.

***********

"Gh..." I mewled while trying to get up... Cum was dripping from my hole. "Hmmm... You're still on? Awww... Get your ass here!" Drake teasingly said. "SEX DEMON!!" I cursed. "Demon huh? I will show you what's demon.... "

*******

"Joseph... Kenn... Leo... Save me... Please...."

______________

→A/N←

Who hates Drake now? Ehh.... What? Do you like this part? Geez... Guys I'm running out of ideas.. -,- T^T anyways....

Hey, you know what? George is giving free donuts and coffee.... If you like to receive some just simply...

★Fan★Vote★Comment★Share★

BTW, who the fuck is George and why is he giving free donuts and coffee??? xD

( ^_-)/ \( ^_-)

√( ) ( )√

| | | |

love u all. xD