Chapter 6

→♥CHAPTER 6: KENN♥←

I never talked to Joseph the whole day. I avoided him. After the classes, the lunch bell rang. Instead of going home, I went to the cafeteria to have lunch. I saw Kenn sitting on a table alone but girls kept on passing by him.

I can hear the girls. "Kenn! Can I have your number? Please!" One of the girls pleaded.

"Yeah! That's right Kenn! Please give us your number!" The other one said. "Sorry girls." He plainly said and walked away from the girls. I watched the girls as they cried in frustration.  Kenn sat in front of me. "You're the one that was crying at the gate right?" He asked me. "Uh... Y..Yeah..." I answered. "Why is it you were upset? Please tell me... I'm so curious." He said with the inviting smile and his beautiful crimson eyes. "I'd prefer if I keep it to myself." I said avoiding further conversation. "Is that so? Why can't you just tell me?" His eyes gleamed. I looked at it and suddenly... I felt like hypnotized. I told him what happened last night. "Well first of all you have nothing to be ashamed of. To tell you the truth some students here are either homosexual or bisexual. Its so common to hear those kind if stories here." He said while popping a cucumber to his mouth and licked the mayonnaise on his lips. "So... You said you were born human right?" He continued. "Y..Yeah... I was a human before." I said while eating my waffles.

"So what happened?" He asked me wagging his tail up and down. "Well it was like... He had very thick hair that covered his ears. I never knew he was a fluffy. He got deep red hair and yellow eye on the right and red on the left. We had a... A relationship." I said and looked down. "Its okay... Don't be shy. I'm a friend that you can tell everything." He said and looked at my eyes intently. I tried to get out of his gaze and saw Joseph eating alone. He looked at me and saw me looking at him. Driven by hate, I continued to talk to Kenn to show him how I was so disgusted about what he did to me last night. "Well... We usually do our stuff. Until I asked him to trim his hair. He did. When he came back... I saw him with cat ears and tail. He.. He bit me." I continued and showed the bite mark on my neck. "Hmmm... That's true. If a fluffy bite can make a normal human into a fluffy." Kenn commented. Later on, the class bell rang again. Kenn just waved goodbye and ran outside the cafeteria. I silently walked out of it and went to the class. While walking at the hallway, I saw

Joseph waiting for me to pass.

"Who's that guy? You don't love me anymore?" He asked looking at me intently. "Excuse me? What did you just said?" I replied and looked at him enraged. "I love you Kira. The first time we met I knew I love you." He said and grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "As if you LOVE me!" I exclaimed and tried to get off his grip. "You are just using me to satisfy your lust you dirty person!" I continued pointing at him accusingly. "No.. I really loved you." He said and grabbed my hand again. "Shut the fuck up!" I said and pushed him away from me. "I won't listen to you! I hate you!" I said and ran to our classroom.

_______________

→A/N←

Now what do you think about Kenn? And what can you say about Joseph and Kira? Oh my gawd. This chapter is sooooooooo short! I'll try to make it longer next time... :)

Thanks! ^.-

Fan★Vote★Comment★Share★

The_Clockwork_Prince