Chapter 3

→♥CHAPTER 3: PERSISTENT JOSEPH♥←

I went to my school early. It will be a huge problem if someone sees me on my humanoid form. I just grabbed a piece of toast for breakfast and wore a sky blue shirt and pants. I took my bag and marched out of my apartment. While walking, my head was filled with the face of Joseph. His dark chocolate hair, gray eyes... Later on... I can smell his scent. Probably his perfume.

"Ky..Kyaah! Kira! Stop thinking of him! He is just your classmate who asked for help during a rainy day!" I muttered to myself until I ran up to someone. "You're thinking about me? I should have known it!" He said while grinning. "Wha... No! Its not like I..." said denying. "Oh come on! We're friends! No need to hesitate!". He said cheerfully and gabbed my head and locked it in his arm while walking. "H..hey! Stop it!" I yelled as he tousled my hair. He chuckled and released me. I blushed a little and looked away from him.

The whole day passed like that. He's fun to be with but I find it awkward. He's just that annoying in a way that he's too pushy. Later, the lunch bell rang. I was packing Oo my stuff and dumped it on my locker. Joseph was following me. "What? Are you going to go with me anywhere I go?" I asked with a hint of annoyance. His answer was a flash of bright smile and a nod. I never talked and started to get annoyed with him. There was an awkward silence until he broke it. "You're going home?" He asked while walking behind me. "Uhh..Yeah? I guess? Why did you asked?" I answered looking at him. "I just wonder... How is... Your... Uhhh... Cooking...? Yesterday I really thought you were cooking something really yummy..." He said smiling brightly. "What?" I exclaimed and looked away. "Can I eat at your house? I'm hungry..." He asked. "Why? Can't you eat at the cafeteria?" I crossed my arms and looked at him. "Aww.. so... You're not gonna invite your friend at your house?" He answered and pouted. "I'm n.. Sigh. Okay... But you should switch into cat mode when we reach there. No one knows I'm a fluffy." I said plainly. His face brightened and he gave a grinned with much joy.

When we reached my apartment, I switched to cat mode. My human features shrunk into a mocha colored cat. I looked at Joseph and he transformed into a cat too. His body turned to a large cat. It was a small wonder cuz he is tall person. He was a gray cat. He looked cute. We entered the apartment through the window and transformed to humanoid form. When he was settled, I went to the fridge and took some ingredients. I immediately cooked while he was watching T.V.

The smell of the food wafted through the air and the whole room was filled by the yummy aroma of the food being cooked. A few more minutes, I served the food and called Joseph. "J..Joseph.. H..Here is what you requested... L..Lunch is ready..." I said blushing a little. I'm uncomfortable because it was like we're husband and wife. He rushed to the dining and stared at the food with awe while wagging his tail. "Looks yummy! Let's dig in!" He exclaimed and grabbed a chicken leg. "Huh? Aren't you gonna use plate and spoon?" I asked and looked at him gobbling up the chicken. "Oh sorry! My cat attitude shows up. Aren't you. like this?" He said apologetically. "N...O.....?" I answered and look at him swallow the food. "Well I'm gonna eat too." I said and ate. We went back to the school. When we reached there. He smiled at me and wiggled his ears. "Thank you very much Kira! I wish I can return all the favor." He said. "Oh, no need. I don't mind. Y..You know? You are my first friend..." I mumbled and looked at him. "First friend?" He laughed at me. "Why?" He asked. "I usually don't... Socialize. I guess I'm anti-social?" I answered. He was about to say something but the class bell rang. "I'll talk to you later." He said and walked to our class.

"I wonder what he was about to say to me..." I thought to myself and walked to the class.

_______________

→A/N←

How is it? Eii guys, sorry its nothing but talk and stuff. Can you imagine the two? Well the next chapter is great I promise! ^.-

★Vote★Fan★Share★Comment★

♥♥