Chapter 5

→♥CHAPTER 5: A NEW GUY NAMED KENN♥←

I woke up with the feeling of someone stroking my hair. I opened my eyes forcibly and saw Joseph was tousling my hair hugging him. "Oh... Sorry! Did I woke you up?" Joseph said and chuckled apologetically. "Ugh! Let go of me!" I said while unwrapping my arms from him but I can't. "Oh... You're handcuffed. Sorry. I don't know where,s the key." Joseph mischievously said. I looked at the wall clock and saw it was already 6:30 A.M.

"Crap! We'll be late!" I exclaimed and stood up but he was tangled from me because of the cuffs. "Let go of me!" I cried. "I dunno where's the key!" He exclaimed back. "I know you know where it is!" I angrily muttered as I feel our skin came in contact.

"There is no point of we argue right now. We're almost late. We'd better take a bath." He said smirking. "Together?!" I ask horrified. "Do we have a choice?" His answer came plainly. "You fucking sex sadist!" I mumbled enraged. "Said something?" He said as he pulled his face closer to mine. My face turned red and looked away. "Okay... Then shall we?..." He said and smiled with lust.

We entered the bath. I opened the shower and started to bathe but Joseph suddenly kissed me. "S...Stop it..." I said looking away. Later on, I can feel his tail touching my dick. He started rubbing his own cock to mine. Pleasure started to creep on my spine. Later I can feel his tail wrapped around my erection. I started to moan every time he strokes it. It is very wrong but why does it feel so right? After a few minutes, I can feel my pre-cum dripping from my hard on. I moaned and clenched my arms around Joseph. "I'm.. I'm cumming!!" I cried out. He closed his eyes and I released on his face. He opened his eyes and licked the cum at his lips. "That was yummy Kira..." He said smirking. I was shaking and blushed. He turned off the shower and dried me and himself. We went outside the bath and went to my closet. I found his clothes inside my closet and a key. Yes. The key! I asked him to unlock my cuffs. He grabbed the key and unlocked it. I quickly untangled him from me. "You planned this right?!" I pointed at him accusingly. "What if I say yes?" He said and smirked. "You're such a scum! I shouldn't let you stay with me! I grabbed my clothes and ran out of the room. I quickly dressed and ran to the school. I closed my eyes and cried. "I hate him! He is a truly scum!" I cried but then I ran to a guy. I felt his hard muscular chest.

"You have a problem?" He looked at me and wiped away my tears. "Wh..Who are you..." I asked him. He removed his hood and revealed his ears. He was another cat. "I'm Kenneth. Call me Kenn. I'm a fluffy like you." He said and wiped my tears that keep on falling. "Why are you so upset?" He asked. "S..Someone just... Ruined my day or... should I say my whole life." I answered while my tears keeps on falling. "Is that so? Don't worry. There's so much to live for right?" He said and smiled. "Now stop on crying okay! You look like a newborn kitten." He said and pulled my ear. "What?" I looked at him trying to hold my laugh. "Just kidding!" He said and blinked his eye. "Anyways... I have to go now." He said and walked away. "Okay... Thanks..." I smiled and looked at him. He looked back and winked. Later on, Joseph approached me. "And who was that guy?" Joseph asked. "Someone who is kind unlike you!" I exclaimed and ran away. "What's with that guy? I feel comfortable with him but... No! I should be REALLY careful now..." I thought to myself while running to the class.

________________

A/N←

Okay. so who is Kenn and why does Kira keep on saying "Be careful now"? Secret! go and find out!

★Fan★Vote★Share★Comment★