Chapter 11

→♥CHAPTER 11: KIRA'S MORPH♥←

I woke up around 4 P.M. I landed on my hands and legs on the floor and stretched my back like a cat does. I stood up and was surprised about what I did. "Why did I stretched like a cat?" I murmured. "This is totally weird! There's something happening to me!" I gasped. "I think I should drink water..." I decided and ran downstairs. I went to the fridge and took a pitcher of cold water with ice cubes. I grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I immediately drank the freezing water. "Hey? What's with the water?" Kenn asked. "I... I.. I feel hot so..."  I stopped and felt my hair stand at my back. "What is this?!" I was shocked to feel FUR  on my back. "F...f..f..FUR?! WHEN DID I?..." I dropped the glass of water. "Kenn... This is... I think its... Its..." I cannot  finish my sentence. I suddenly turned into a cat form. "Kira?! KIRA!" Kenn cried out and picked me up. "Hey?!" He yelled.

"Meow..." I said. (Kenn...)

"Meow!" I mewled. (Kenn!)

"Kira!" He screamed.

"I never knew that the spell will work on him so fast. Is it because he is an ex-human? Well, the faster the better."

"Kira!" Kenn kept on calling my name. "Switch to human form! Try it!" He pleaded.

"Meow!!!" I cried. (I can't!!!!)

"I'll go search for a remedy!" He said and brought me upstairs.

"I'm gonna look up the internet and see what's happening to you." He said while typing.

EX-HUMANS TO FLUFFIES

Fluffies that were ex-humans are very prone to complete transformation into the animal they resemble. Humans can be turned into fluffies by:

→Bite

→Human-Fluffy Hybrid

→Human-Fluffy Sexual Intercourse

Fluffy Runestones

"Fluffy... Runestones?" Kenn mumbled and clicked the link.

FLUFFY RUNESTONE

Fluffies were believed to be enchanted creatures that resembles an animal and could transform into the animal that they look like. The origin of the fluffies are still unknown but it is said to be caused by using runestones bestowed by gods. Once came in contact with the runestones, the human will turn into fluffies. Humans that was turned into a fluffy is called "Rune Furred". Rune Furred fluffies obtained the power of the runestones. They can cast a spell to humans to turn them into fluffies or once came in contact to them. Sometimes, ex-humans that turned into fluffies becomes a complete fluffy but others may turn into a complete metamorphosis of the animal they resemble....

"I don't get it!" Kenn shrieked. "Meow..." (me either....) "We should look answers tomorrow at school but you have to be a human again!" Kenn said. "Meooooow!" (I'll try my best!) "I cannot understand you!" He muttered.

      ***

"Hmmm... Who is this guy anyway? Anyway... I'm gonna find it out. Tomorrow I'll pay a visit."

___________

A/N←

wew! guys! guys! guysPLOOOOOT TWIIIIIIST!!! Here comes the fantasy part. (isn't the humanoid cats aren't fantastic enough?) (the answer is no.) And who is this guy really? And... What? He's gonna pay a visit? Visit who? Kenn? Kira? Who knows. And.. What is these RUNESTONES? and what is happening to Kira? Find out answers! →→→→ to the next page! ^.-

please...

★Vote★Fan★Share★Comment★

keep awesome guys! ♥luv hyaaah all! :')