Those damn spelled ropes! Argh!

I relax my body as my magic quietens and I growl into the sheets.

Zarcar spanks me one more time, grabbing my arms and hauling me up, in a whirl, Lixar steps forward and rips my shift from me and then they both pick my naked body up and throw me in the bath.

I land in a violent splash before sinking to the bottom, water now perfectly hot, my chin dipping into the water as I recline back even with the rope around my neck, the end in Zarcar's hand.

As they both stare at me in exasperation, I murmur, "That is one way to get my bath back. Now shoo and let me bathe –"

"I take back the affection from the temple," Lixar growls to Zarcar, "What a lying, conniving little witch."

"What happened to your little plan, Chyronex?" Zarcar asks, "Servicing both of us... for research... or do you want everything your way?"

Now I close my eyes and lean back, holding up a hand, I flick my wrist at both of them, "Of course. Now leave."

As they both go silent, I hear the door slam and the rope slacken.

When I open my eyes, Lixar is leaning against the door, arms crossed over his naked chest, his cock boldly showing... while Zarcar has dropped the rope temporarily to kick off his boots and then his pants.

When they are both naked, I start prying the rope from my neck as it's now loose and easy to undo.

I take it off and throw it aside, watching as Zarcar assess me, now naked himself.

Lixar continues to fume while he breathes deeply, before he murmurs, "...it is time, isn't it?"

"For a hunt, yes, why yes it is," Zarcar murmurs back in agreeance, "She will only learn once we show her."

"Hmmm..." Lixar peels open his eyes and slowly grins at me, "Oh, she will struggle, won't she?"

"Bathe, get up and jump out the window," Zarcar growls at me as he walks backwards and sits on the edge of the bed, "When you're ready, dearest."

"Oh?" I wipe my hands over my naked body, clearly I have pushed them to their wits end.

They want me to hunt, untrained... to show me how I needed guidance and a helping hand.

But as much as I wanted to see what this Venatores was capable of... I now had two naked Mystifyers in my room and I was quite pleased with the view, even as they both seemed... anxious for my understanding.

I stand up while they brood and I turn towards the fire while standing in the water. I reach down and cup some water in my palm, running it along the inside of my thighs, humming to myself, "What a mess," I rub along my skin... and I rub higher... and higher, while spreading my palms along my stomach... trailing my fingers up to my rib cage, I massage my breasts while staring at the fire, "I guess I should jump out the window now and hunt..." I sound so disappointed as I take a step out of the bath, long and slow, putting my foot on the rim and slipping my sole down to the end of the bath's rim... my legs spread and I laugh while I say, "...oops," I knew Mystifyers had a thing for... my taste... and I wasn't afraid to use it against them, "...actually," I speak into the fire, "Can you both inspect me and check if I am indeed, clean?" I run my hand back between my legs, pushing a finger into my folds, drawing out a slither of juice... for their cocks, "Oh, on second thoughts, no need... I am clean... hmm..." I jump out of the bath and I turn to see what they've been doing, while licking my finger clean.

Zarcar is still sitting on the bed, where he was, grabbing the bed post with a veiny frustrated hand.

Lixar has left the door and is sitting next to Zarcar now, leaning back on his palms... both their cocks are suddenly hard.