Chapter one

Donnie P.O.V.

I was in my lab working on a teleporter I thought might help defeat the Shredder. I was getting tired I had been working on it non-stop since I found it. As I felt myself getting sleepier my head drooped on my desk as I slowly fell asleep. 'Bang!' I jerked awake and frantically looked around for the source of the bang. I looked behind me and saw Mikey standing over the teleporter with it on the ground.

"oops."

he said and smiled sheepishly. The teleporter started making weird noises and started to glow, it attracted the attention of Raph and Leo as they came running in weapons drawn. Once they saw their was no danger we watched it with interest as it shook and creaked. A blue mist appeared with it a flash of light and four girls unconscious on the floor. and by the way they dressed I guessed they weren't from around here. As they started to wake up they stared at us in silence. so naturally Mikey being Mikey said something to break the awkward silence. he started talking to one of the girls with long strait red hair.

"Hi I'm Michelangelo, but you can call me Mikey! What your name?"

He asked. We all looked at her expectantly she shrunk back against our gazes as she replied softly.

"I'm Ariel. where am I?"

"Your in New York. the city of lights!"

As he said this another girl with white hair and blue tips spoke up.

"Is New York far outside Arendelle?"

She asked.

"I've never heard of Arendelle before. I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo. What's your name?"

Leo said.

" I'm Elsa queen of Arendelle."

She replied.

"Oh I didn't know we were getting all technical with the titles. I'm a princess by the way."

Ariel said.

"Well I'm Merida. I'm also a princess."

A girl with wild red hair said.

"I think the rest of us need to introduce ourselves. I'm Donatello but you can call me Donnie or Don. And that's Raphael, or Raph. What is your name?"

I asked the last girl that hadn't spoken since she woke up.

"I'm Rapunzel. So why exactly was I in my room one minute and now I'm here? If you don't mind me asking."

She said and honestly I didn't know how to answer so I kind of just frowned at the ground as I tried to think of an explanation as to why they were here. But I couldn't there was no reason for the teleporter to bring them here. So for once in my life I didn't have the answer. I looked back at her sighed and tried to say something.

"Well Rapunzel, I honestly don't know."

As I said it the guys looked at me like I had two heads.

"What?"

"You just said you don't know!"

" I can't believe the know it all doesn't know!"

"Wow just wow I never thought this day would come but i guess it has."

So? how did I do? Until next time my cupcakes comment, vote, read, and follow! please!

-Allie