"I'm going to pop over to mine quickly to grab some PJs okay?" I tell her and I get the same response as last time to which I chuckle to. Always good to know the film is more important than our friendship.

I stick my shoes back on and wrap my jacket around my shoulders, preparing myself for the cold breeze once again. I'm not dazed in the slightest when that's how I'm greeted by my environment as soon as I take a step outside.

The walk from Maisy's house to mine only took a couple of minutes or so. I had my bag with me, ready to pack some essentials for the night. It was quite empty around the pack, it was around ten in the evening so things have gotten quiet.

I unlock my house door and head straight upstairs to grab a pair of silky shorts and a matching vest. Those would fit very easily into my bag. I also grab some underwear to change into and some toiletries. I'll shower at Maisy's.

As I head out, I get a weird sense that someone is watching me. I take a look around but nobody was in sight so I turn back around to lock my door. As soon as I'm done and I take my key out, I big force pushes me to the side of the house, against the wall and covers my mouth.

My first instinct was to scream but the palm that was big enough to cover most of my face prevented me from doing so; I guess that was the idea.

My eyes grow wide as I see who it belongs to, and then he takes his hand from my face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snap. "And why would you do that? You terrified me. I was in the middle of watching a bloody horror movie just a few minutes ago!"

Alex looks up and scratches his chin, pretending to be in deep thought. "To be honest with you, I thought it would be quite amusing to see your reaction... And I wasn't wrong."

I attempt to push him away by pressing my hands against his chest but he doesn't budge. Instead, he nudges me arm so that I fall into him.

"You'd really be helpless if someone tried to abduct you, huh?" He grins, his eyes meeting my unimpressed glance.

"Alex, what do you want? And how did you get past the security of the pack?" I cross my arms around my chest.

"Your security isn't the greatest." He grins, like a proud child.

"That doesn't answer all of my questions."

"Okay," He sighs. "I wanted to talk."

I raise a brow. "About what?"

"Look, I wasn't happy with how we ended our conversation a couple of hours ago at the car park." He begins. "Or how you left my pack without explaining why or saying goodbye."

"And that's a valid reason to break into my pack's perimeters and attempt to kidnap me?" I retort, quite confused.

"Yes?" He bluntly states. "How else would I find you?"

The man had a point.

"How did you know where I lived?" I now accuse.

"I just asked around." He shrugs.

"Alright, look... You came here to talk - supposedly - so talk. I'm listening." I let out a deep breath. This guy was so extra. Was it an Alpha trait?

"Me and Bianca... It's not what it looks like." He begins.

"Alex, I don't care. It's your life and if you want her as your Luna, why should it affect me?" I ask. To be completely honest, I thought she was an awful choice but that shouldn't bother me. I didn't know why it did.

"I just wanted you to know that I won't be picking either of them. And that nothing between me and Bianca happened, despite what she might have suggested. I told her to pack her bags and leave after our dinner." He explains. I still wasn't entirely sure why he was telling me all of this.