I GOWTHER

The sky was so dark as a giant girl appeared with big hammer.

"here.

We.

Goooo!!!"

She've hit one of the monsters as it cleared part of the sky. Girl had two pony tails.

"Diane nice one!"

Diane: Thank you King!

You were in dress and chains as you looked away being in your room.

Your name: I must break free... I don't wanna be his toy. I don't want to marry him! I ll rather die!

Your hands were bloody from you trying to get the chains off. You didn't care about the pain anymore. 

Leo: Now now.. don't do that my dear. 

You spit at the man as he tried to touch your face.

Leo: YOU.WILL. OBEY. ME. 

"Your majesty. Please come."

One of the soldiers called for him.

Leo walked away on urgent matter in front of you appeared Gowther.

Your name: What do you want?'

Gowhter: To give you your memory back.

Your name: I dont want it yet.

Gowther: I assure you. This memory will help in many ways.

Your name: I dont want it, so be useful and help me escape--nhh!!!!!

He touched your forehead as one specific memory came in. But that wasn't your memory..

Diner with the queen... That night. You see yourself with Arthur as you rush out for Gowther. But room still stays. Queen your mother was there and as the light appeared something protected her.

Merlin?

And she turned into stone?

Where are other sins tho?

"Diane? Do you remember me? Diane! No!"

"She disappeared."

I Gowther was given a task to erase Diane's memory, make her leave, and cast upon this place a strong magic that even Merlin could not figure out. As i did so i saved the two of you, king and yourself from terrible future, and now this magic is weakened as 7 deadly sins found out this place.

Your name: Why don't you let me go?

Gowther: Ah... Not yet. Small warning. Don't eat food.

Your name: Wha...

He left you in the room as he closed the door.

"What were you doing there?"

Gowther: Ah... Leliana. What's wrong?

Leliana: Just going to check upon her. Leo wants me to give her food, and unchain her.

Gowther: Really? Why?

Leliana: Because he wants her to be into the main room, nicely dressed and watch how Arthur dies.

Gowther: Our king knows what's he doing huh?

Leliana: Yes.

Gowther: If you excuse me now, I must leave. I have my own task's to do.