You forgot something? (Smut)

"M.. more..."

You moaned out, as he was again hitting all right spots. You couldn't resist to make love to him again, and again, as he wasn't getting enough of you either.

As your fingers intertwined, as your lips separated you breathed out saying his name.

"What was that. . .. Your name? I couldn't hear you..."

You blushed as his hand found it's way near your flower (i know kill me i said it again), as he moved his fingers closer to your entrance.. you expecting him to do something, lost in the darkness and his lips.

"I .... "

You moaned out as he pushed one finger into you, giving you such a slow pace as he sucked on your breast, leaving her only to ask you again, as you almost avoided those eyes, shy of what you've wanted to ask of the man.

"More...Arthur.."

"I didn't hear you well... "

You wanted it so badly, you wanted him to move his arm faster, to stop with torturing you as he tasted your neck.

"Please make me feel good..."

You mumbled as he licked his finger.

"Should I... Your name?''

"Don't play games with me-- eh...a...ah...!"

He again pushed his fingers interrupting you, clearly enjoying your reaction.

"You've forgot something."

As he pulled his hand out, and was now rubbing himself on you, teasing you with his tip, you moaned as you tried to move your hands but again, he caught them with his.

"Arthur... please... make me feel good.."

"As you wish.... my queen..."