I hate you

You were still asleep as he was guarding you. He patched up his shoulder as he was there. Your head on his lap as you were covered by leaves. Small fire warming up both of you as the storm hit the forest.

 "What about a deal?"

 "Deal?"

" We ll pretend that we are together so they get off with your marriage and mine also?"

"They would still throw me at some men."

"Then why not get married?"

"You and me?"

"Yeah. I won't touch you. And they won't force men on you."

"But what if you find your true love?"

 "They won't allow me that. You see, if you and me don't happen I ll end up with other noblewoman or something. Better to end up with friend than with some stranger."

" Friend huh?"

As you tried to grab onto that memory it slipped away from your hands.

As he held you close to him, he had a feeling like he was holding you before.. long long time ago.. that your soft skin was familiar to him, but then he just told himself that he is tired from battle and imagining things.

"When you finish with this fighting. I am leaving golden boi."

He remembered when you told him that. The two of you were now fighting together for three months, and he liked your presence. Tho seemed like you would always keep a distance from him and that always you had some words you wanted to tell him, but they never came out.

As you woke up, seeing him in his pants and sword with no shirt what so on you blushed and looked away.

Arthur: You still have high fever.

Your name: And i see no clothes.

Arthur: I had to take care of you. If you stayed in those--

Your name: It's not fair! 

You punched him as you tried to stand up.

Arthur: Calm down.

Your name: Don't tell me to calm down! I hate you! You fucked up my life! I wanted to find my memories! My reason again! YOU ALWAYS PUT ME ON TIGHT SPOTS! YOU ALWAYS SEE THIS SIDE OF ME! I HATE THIS! 

And then you fell again, fever taking the better of you.

Arthur: I am sorry. I want to find my memories too...

 He mumbled as he watched the rain outside.