You are mine (Smut)

You've blocked his sword as you were looking the way out. You wanted to run, you didn't want to stay there. You wanted to get away from him. 

He noticed that you were looking for a way out.

Arthur: You are not taking this seriously.

Your name: As i said i don't want you here right now! 

Arthur: Because of that day? Because you know that there is more...

Your name: There is nothing more! You are delusional! You are just Arthur! I am just Silver Wing. Nothing more!

Arthur: You know that's not true.

Your name: Let me leave!

Arthur: You can't always run Last name.

You tried to push him and rush but his sword matched yours as he fought you off. You managed to avoid his attack as cold sword still hit the wall, you've running towards the exit as he was in front of you.

Arthur: Too slow!!

He attacked you making you back away towards that wall again. That was a dead end.

Your name: I AM NOT FIGHTING YOU!

Arthur: You told me, that you'll show me what you are capable of. Did all mighty Silver lied to me?

Your name: You are hurt and I am not in the mood for this games!!! So you bette-- gah!

Your sword went up flying. This time he attacked you for real.

 Arthur: I told you to fight me.  

He had a serious gaze towards you as his  sword was on your neck, while your back was backed up on the wall. Both of your hands holding onto it, as your sword fell down. 

Your name: And i wont. 

Arthur was still holding his sword near your neck.

Arthur: Why are you always doing this to me Your name? It's like.. you are.. enjoying this torture..

Your name: I am not doing this on purpos--

Why was this conversation so familiar to you?

He sighed.

Arthur: Seems like you are.

Why was this so familiar to him?

Your name: How dare you? You don't have the right--

Arthur: Well since you are mine i have--

Your name: No, you don't! I will always refuse this! 

Why did he said that? Why did he lose his temper so suddenly over you?

This already happened both of you were so familiar with it.

Arthur: Tch...

Your name: I am not useful tool for you huh? So you ll kill me?

Arthur: No.

He threw away his sword as he closed the gap between you both.

Your name: What..?

Arthur: You are not a tool. You are mine Silver.

Your name: Stop saying that..

Arthur: I ll say it over and over again until you get it..

Your name: Too... close...

He pulled your chin up.

Why did you enjoyed his hand on your chin so much, his thumb on your lips as he looked with you with such care.

Arthur: Then tell me to back off... Silver.

You couldn't utter those words.

Arthur: I need your reason.. last name...tell me.. to back off..

You both breathed in, and out as both of you knew that you wanted the same thing.

Your name: I wont...

He kissed your upper lip, as he wanted you to give him permission to put his tongue in, desperate for your touch, for your lips on his, as he pulled your leg up to his hips, and then your other leg, holding you there. Your legs tied up to his hips, as you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Your name: Mmhh...

Moans came one after another as he continued with his sweet torture.

Arthur: ...I can't hear you... Your name..

You could feel his arousal as he kissed you, as he held you towards that wall, as you were getting aroused by him too. 

Your name: .... ..i don't... hear .. you either... foolish leader...

Arthur: Hh....hh...

He moaned out as you kissed your earlobe.

Your name: That's a good boy....

He then kissed your neck unbuttoning your shirt, just a little more flesh, just a little more of that soft skin and warmit.. he needs you.. he wants too...

He noticed a bite mark he left when you were sleeping with him, when he almost lost it, when he wanted to make a love to you. 

Neither of you didn't care about the fact that you were outside as he ravaged your neck, as he almost took your shirt off as he claimed your lips again, and again, not stopping this time, as he unbuckled his pants, as you wanted yours off as well.. as both of you had that familiar feeling over each other as he... 

"...A...Arthur..."

"I told you... (he breathed out) ... that that's a turn on for  me... Your name..."

You moaned as your fingers played with his hair, as he took off your pants just enough to get into you, just enough for you two to become one, just enough for him to feel your tightness around him as he went inside of you, just enough to make you both say each others name like it was the only thing that existed. 

As you both came, as both of moaned, as both of you were sweaty, as both of you were holding to each other for dear life he left another scar on your neck as you yelped.

You saw a necklace. Not sure why he had it. As you tried to grab to it, he moved away, dressing up in the process as you did the same. For now he won't  say, that he saw your necklace too, that he even thought that they were similar, but.. if he ask for it... will he get the right answer? Whose was it? Was it from someone once dear to you? Was it just a token of gratitude or your desire to buy one for yourself?

He didn't know, as you also wondered the same.

I am sorry for short chapter you guys, also thank you for reading so far! I hope you like the story, even though maybe some parts are off since i didn't had much time to re edit, i know i need to do it, also forgive me for such small smut part i am still learning to write them, if you noticed any mistakes or misunderstanding comment! Again thank you for following this far, story will soon come to it's end!