She will be mine

You went in with him together for the dinner. Both of you were in carriage as he held your hand tightly. Merlin was on important mission with Meliodas and Seven deadly sins so she couldn't join. 

Both of you were greeted as you saw other people from different kingdoms. 

Your name: Why are they here?

Leo looked at both of you.

Leo: Well to celebrate your marriage of course!

Your mother greeted you as she was sitting across of you.

Leo clapped his hands motioning his servants to serve dinner.

Something was off. Arthur stood up leaving to see his mother which was in the other room. As you wanted to follow your husband you saw Gowther.

"G..Gowther?"

You said as you started to follow the purple/ pink haired figure.

"Gowther wait!"

Arthur: Mother i am sick of your games already. Why are all of these guests here? I thought you wanted to talk with me.

He was talking to the woman sitting on the chair in the room.

Arthur: Answer me mother.

As he walked closer he saw... a dressed up doll.

Arthur: Wh- Your name?!

He tried to go outside but it was locked. Suddenly people started yelling and screaming.

Arthur: YOUR NAME!!

He couldn't break the door. Something was holding them off. And then he heard a chuckle.

"My dear sweet brother..."

Arthur rushed towards Leo grabbing his collar.

Arthur: What's going on?! Where is Your name?! 

Leo: Oh she is going to be just fine... 

Arthur: Explain or i swear you'll regret this!

Leo: Such a dangerous young man you are brother. No wonder i always despised you. But now all has come to an end. You see... i ll have Your name as my woman and Britannia will be mine! You ll be disposed off.

Arthur: I LL KILL YOU!

Leo pushed Arthur off and knocked him down. Arthur's  world was blurry and dark as he called out for you.

"Arthur young lad wake up!"

"Arthur!" 

"Arthuuuuur!"

"Huh... where....?"