Deal

As you woke up, you saw an older man cleaning his sword. He sighed as he was almost done.

"Boss? How did i get here?"

Boss: So you are awake Silver wing? How are you feeling?

Your name: I am feeling fine thanks to your idiotic man.

Boss: He saved your life.

Your name: He took me away from my friends!!!

You stood up clearly pissed off.

Boss: If he didn't helped you out my dear girl, who knows what would've happen and you know how soldiers react to women. He choose well to help you.

Your name: Where is he?!

Boss: Training outside.

You rushed out only to see so many camps with mercenaries in it. They all looked at you strangely and with no trust whatsoever but still you walked passing by many. Lot's of them were wounded and some of them were preparing arrows for the next battle, some prepared swords.

You saw a orange haired boy standing next to a tree. He just finished conversation with archer named Luna. She was indeed beautiful with white short hair, her eyes blue as the sky, and body well build up for a archer such as her.

Arthur: So you are awake?

Your name: Why the fuck did you knock me out?! 

Arthur: This again? You didn't stood a chance against them. Believe me.

Your name: Hoh? Well I probably did.

Arthur: Boss wants you to stay. And as the one that leads this group i want you here too.

Your name: Group? These people are mercenaries. 

Arthur: And my job is to protect them and lead them as much as i can.

Your name: I am leaving.

Arthur: What about a deal?

Your name: Deal?

Arthur: We ll have a sword fight. If i win, you ll give me your life, you ll be mine to do as i please, but if you win, you can kill me if you want too. I ll give same exchange.

Your name: You offer me your life for theirs? You seem so confident in your skill.

Arthur: I am.

Your name: Fine by me.

You took your sword out. You've had a wound on your shoulder which was still healing but  you didn't care. You wanted to wipe that confident look on his face.

Arthur: You sure you ain't going to rest m'lady?

Both of you froze for a second. Why was that familiar?

Your name: Tch. I am not some damsel in distress. 

As you took your posture and rushed in... 

"BE READY TO GIVE YOUR LIFE TO ME GOLDEN BOI!"

Swords clashed, as Luna rushed to see what's happening, she rushed out to call for a boss.

"Boss! Boss! They are fighting come fast!!"

Luna heard you two talking about the deal. She heard Arthur asking you wing to be his... she was jealous. Why.. after 3 years of being together with him he would choose other woman that he just met. Why?