(Eternally Yours) Chapter One- Fragmented Memories

Toshiro woke up, greeting the midday sun with a slight frown. The bed was as cold as before he went to sleep, and the house seemed larger than it was the day before. He went through his daily routine of brushing his teeth, and taking a cold shower, before sitting down at his desk. He heard a noise from time to time, but he paid no attention to it, as he logged into his computer and pulled up a chatting app.

Hitsugaya-san, I’m working with Ichigo to see if he can regain his memories on his own again. He can remember small shards of what happened, but nothing about you.”

Sighing, Toshiro typed back. “I see. Thank you Inoue. Momo is over here working on her spells to break Kusaka’s spell.”

“I see. I’m doing all I can here. Ah, he’s coming. I’ll talk to you later.”

“Alright.”

Toshiro closed the chat folding his fingers and sighing turning slightly in his chair. He looked out the window glumly, watching cars pass down the street, and people walk by. “And you still dare to appear before me.”

The figure came out of the shadows of his bookcase, glumly looking at Toshiro’s distant blue eyes. “I helped you out…Why do you still reject me, Toshiro?”

“I’m not rejecting you, Kusaka. I’m merely ignoring your existence. It doesn’t matter at the moment.” Toshiro said glaring at him. “And why are you whining like that? You sound pitiful.”

“I couldn’t help it! I can’t tell you who I’m working for or why they’re making me do this. I don’t know myself.” Kusaka pleaded.

Toshiro rushed to Kusaka, quickly pinning him against the wall, choking him with all his strength. He heard foot steps come up and hands grab his waist, and a female voice telling him to stop. Growling, Toshiro punched Kusaka in the face and turned to Momo. She looked like a mess, with barely any sleep and food to keep her alive enough. Ever since the events of Toshiro’s demon transformation, two years ago, Momo has been working nonstop to break Kusaka’s spell. According to him, he was put under a spell by two unknown people and sent to release Toshiro’s demon form. Apparently they were going to catch him while he was like that, but Ichigo dispelled his form before they could do anything.

Toshiro partially believed him, but he couldn’t place a finger on who would want to capture him. Kusaka was forever bound to that room, so he could always get his answers when Kusaka wasn’t being stubborn. He walked out clawing at the walls and slammed his room door. He gripped the picture of him and Ichigo and held it to his chest tearing up. He couldn’t bear being alone anymore. He wanted to see him soon.

~*~*~*~*

“Kurosaki-kun, how are you today?” Orihime said with a warm smile.

The orange haired man smiled back at her, or at least tried. “Better than yesterday, although I still feel a large gap in my memory…” He said with a sigh.

Orihime nodded. “Are you ready for your treatment?” she asked as her hairpin began to glow. When he gave her a nod, she summoned two fairies around him, and bathed him in an orange glow. She held her hands over his head and concentrated on trying to find out the cause of Ichigo’s memory loss. She could sense powerful energy coming from his head, and was collecting what ever she could from it weakening power.

What she could tell from the past two years was that everyday it was slowly weakening. She had to wonder what would happen once the spell died completely, if Momo doesn’t dispel it by then. She watched Ichigo fiddle with his sheets.

“How do you feel now?” she asked him. “Anything you can kinda remember?”

Ichigo closed his eyes. He could faintly see blood slashing every where and him talking to some one. It then switched to a visual image of him kissing a faceless white haired person. He held his head with a small groan, and looked down. Orihime frowned slightly stopping her healing.

“What happened?” she asked. “Are you ok?”

Ichigo nodded laying back down. “Y-yea, I saw a bit more to my memory.” He said looking at his hand. “I was married to some small looking kid.”

“Oh? Do you know their name, or what they looked like?” she asked. Toshiro would be so happy to hear he appeared in Ichigo’s fragmented memory.

“White hair, and that is all I can remember of him. He had snow white hair, and it was soft…” he said.

Orihime smiled. “That’s great Ichigo. You get some rest. I’ll be in the living room if you need me.”

Ichigo nodded, still looking at his hand, and she left out closing the door. He frowned slightly placing his hand to his neck. He felt something there that connected with his heart. An overwhelming pang of sadness, and loneliness that had been bothering him since the day he woke. He looked out the window and frowned.

“Where is this coming from…Who are you?” he asked himself. He’d seen that same person over and over, and each time his memories became clearer, his head hurt worse than it did before. He was also affected by the overwhelming sadness in his heart, that wasn’t even his. He laughed to himself when he thought that Orihime would be able to understand what he was talking about.

Orihime logged onto her chat with a small smile and began typing quickly. “Toshiro, Ichigo was able to make out some of your appearance during his session today. And also from what I’ve been able to analyze, the spell is getting weaker everyday.”

Her response back was slow. He must have been doing something.

“That’s great news…”

Orihime smiled turning her chair to the side to stare down the hallway. “I hope we can get you two together soon.

 ~*Author’s Note*~

Wow! I never would have though I’d get 1000 reads on this story! I’m extremely happy that you all enjoy it so much. I’ve been kinda stuck on what to write next, but now I think I can continue it. Again thank you~!