Chapter 12: MINE! He's Mine Only.

Ichigo met Toshiro on the corner, on his way to gave him a small kiss on the cheek. "Good Morning, Yuki-ouji."

"Morninig. Did you sleep well?" Toshiro said grabbing Ichigo's hand.

"Sorta. Yuzu slept with me all night. She was afraid I would go missing." Ichigo said rubbing his neck.

"I would too. I wouldn't let you go nowhere out of my sight." Toshiro said.

"Really?" Ichigo was touched that Toshiro cared about him so much.

"Yes really. You're special... in a way. I can't really put it into words." Toshiro blushed.

"You're special to me too, Yuki-ouji." Ichigo said. "And you're very cute too."

"Thanks...you too."

Ichigo smiled, walking with a blushing Toshiro all the way to school. When they got there, Ichigo separated from Toshiro to go to his locker. He grabbed some of his needed books and closed the door. When he turned, he came face to face with his childhood friend.

"Hey Renji."

"'Sup Ichigo."He said leaning against his locker. "Are you availiable?"

"What do ya mean? Availiable how?"

"Are you dating someone?"

"Yes. I am." Ichigo said.

"Shoot. Really? Why are you always takin' from me?"

Ichigo laughed. "You're late for everything. I think it's forever too."

"What, you want to marry him?" Renji asked.

"Maybe, one day."

"So who is this lucky guy who stole your heart?" the pineapple asked. "Is he taller than you?"

"Nope. But I don't care. He's sweet, and cares about me. his name's Toshiro."

"Oh, Hitsugaya-san. Really? He seems like the kind who wants to be alone."

"He was... but things happened." Ichigo said.

"Ahh, so are you going to come to my Christmas party?"

"Sure. It'll be fun."

"Alrighty. Bring your boyfriend too."

"Sure." Ichigo said. He spotted Toshiro down the hall. "I'll catch you in gym, kay? Toshiro!"

He ran to Toshiro and held his hand. Renji smirked.

"Hey Ichi, nice ass ya got there!"

"What ever!"Ichigo yelled.

Toshiro glared back at Renji and looked at Ichigo. "Who the hell is he?"

"Huh? Oh, Renji." Ichig said.

Toshiro yanked Ichigo back to his locker, where Renji was still standing. "Hey! Pineapple bum!"

Everyone stopped, looking at the three of them. Renji looked down. "What?"

"Did you just say my Ichigo has a nice butt?"

"Yeah, why? Do you have a prob-?"

"Oh yes the hell I do."

Ichigo looked back between the two and sighed. If only Renji knew how to keep the comments to himself.

"So what are you going to do about it?" Renji asked smirking. "Are you going to cry?"

Toshiro smirked back. "I'm going to do this."

He swung Ichigo down and kissed him on the lips. He gently set him down in a sitting position and sat on his lap. Ichigo wrapped his arms around Toshiro deepening the kiss, and pulled away. They got up and looked at the gathering crowd around them. Toshiro glared at Renji, who's mouth was wide open.

"He's mine. Back off and get your own Strawberry, got it?" he said grabbing Ichigo's hand and walking away. "And if you hurt my Ichigo... I will kill you."

Renji gulped. Eternally scarred for life.

When Ichigo and Toshiro had gotten far away from the scene, Ichigo blew up in excitement.

"Oh my gosh! I did not know you were such a good kisser Toshiro! I... I can't believe it!" he yelled.

"Oh, thank you."

Ichigo sighed. "Wow... Oh, there's going to be a party this week. Do you wanna go?"

"Sure whatever."

"Okay."