Chapter 6: The beginning of a Vampires Saturday

Toshiro lounged on his bed completely bored out of his mind. He sighed in frustration and rolled over, slamming his head on his cousin Momo and his Granny went out shopping and hadn't left anything to eat. So not only was Toshiro bored out of his ever loving mind, he was starving too. Sighing again, he lifted his head up and thought two things.

'Either I'm going to sit here and be bored, or I can go to Ichigo's house and do something with him.' he thought. He debated with himself, and got up to get dressed.

He knocked on the door to the Kurosaki household, and waited for a bit before hearing the door open and a girl with black hair and the same chocolate brown eyes as Ichigo, stare into Toshiro's turquiose eyes.

"Hi, who are you?" she asked.

"I'm Toshiro Hitsugaya. And you?" Toshiro asked, feeling kind of awkward.

"Karin Kurosaki. You're the boy Ichi-nii is always talking about." Karin smiled a little.

"Oh, really...?" Toshiro laughed nervously."Can I come in?"

Karin jumped a little."Oh sure. Sorry." she allowed Toshiro in and closed the door. "Ichigo! Someone's here to see you!"

"Send them in my room!" Ichigo called back.

Karin sighed."Lazy bum. He's in his room. He has a fifteen pendent hanging on his door."

Toshiro nodded."Thank you." He made his way up the stairs and found Ichigo's room. He knocked on the door.

"Come in." he called. Ichigo swerved in his seat and stared at Toshiro , who had just closed the door behind him. "Toshiro? Why are you here?"

"I'm bored and hungry..."Toshiro muttered.

Ichigo nodded."Oh, okay."

Toshiro let out his fangs and swiftly leaped on Ichigo, biting into his neck. Ichigo hissed sharply, and held onto Toshiro to support him.

"Dammit Toshiro, Why did you bite so hard?" Ichigo whispered. "And did you lock the door?"

Toshiro let go."Yes dammit, now let me feed." he hissed and went back to sucking.

After a minute, he let go and wiped his mouth."Now that that's out of the way, I want to go do something."

"Like?" Ichigo moaned rubbing his neck.

"I don't know. Some human festivities." Toshiro sighed, still sitting on Ichigo's lap.

"Okay, it's a date then."

Shocked Toshiro stared at Ichigo wide-eyed. "A what?!?"

~Sorry it's so short guys Dx~