Eighteen

He was walking to the office when Truancy came jogging up to him. Rage wasn't in the mood to talk. He needed more information from Charity. He needed to see if they gave anything away about their location. Truancy looked like he was excited about something.
He stopped in front of Rage. "You gotta come with me. There's someone claiming she needs to talk to you."
Rage frowned. "Joy?"
"No but she says she knows where Joy is." Truancy told him.
Rage quickly began following Truancy. Who would know where Joy was? Had the other female gotten free and come here? How had she known where his compound was? He had so many questions. They walked to the far perimeter of the compound. Passion had a blonde woman pressed against a tree.
"Rage?" She asked softly. He nodded. "You have to send someone for Joy. She's pretty bad. She told me to get free and come find you. She won't last much longer."
"What did they do to her?" He heard himself asking.
"Electrocuted her. She's weak and vomiting. You need to go. I can draw you a map." She said hurriedly. "Please. I promised her."
"Tru, get the map from her. Take Passion Indulgence and Jealousy. Get her and bring her back. I'll prepare Ari. She will come with me. She needs to be checked out before..." He told Truancy. "Take her to Ari after you get the map."
He turned and raced for the office. He needed to grab Charity and Roe. They needed to verify that the woman was Charity's sister. He needed that extra assurance. He reached the office and grabbed the keys to the cells. He went down and unlocked them. Both women looked confused.
"I have a woman here who says she knows where Joy, my mate is. You need to identify her." He told Charity. "To make sure she is your sister."
Charity rushed forward. "Lets go."
"If she is your sister, I'll let both of you free." He told them as he led them from the office toward the clinic.
On the way to the clinic, he saw Truancy walking with the blonde girl. He knew when she spotted them because she smiled and came running toward them.
"Charity!" She called as she ran for them.
Charity met her halfway and wrapped her in her arms. He watched as both women were crying and hugging each other. He knew right then that the blonde woman was Charity's sister. When they seperated, he waved Truancy off and led all three women to the clinic. But when they reached the clinic, he turned to them.
"I know you are excited to see your sister. But I need to get her checked out and ask her some questions. I will send for you when it's okay to come see her." He told Charity and Roe.
Charity frowned, "I am her sister. I want to be there. She has been through a lot."
The blonde woman shook her head. "Its Alright. I don't want to stress you over details. I'll fill you in soon."
Charity sighed and turned away. Raven was there to take them to their cabin. Rage led the woman inside the clinic and into a private room. He motioned for Ari to follow him. He waited outside as the woman changed into a gown. When it was safe, he went inside and watched as Ari did her exam.
Her body was clear of any injury, but he knew she had changed. But he had a feeling she wasn't just a wolf. She smelled different than any wolf he had seen in a while. She had this scent of cold working with her wolf scent. Ari brought out a needle to draw blood and be saw the woman's eyes grow big. Her fear filled the room.
"It's alright. She wants to make sure everything is okay with you health wise." Rage explained.
She shook her head. "Once you know... You won't want me here."
He frowned as the door opened and Blaine came in. Blaine looked at the woman and frowned.
"Chastity? Where did you come from?" He demanded. "Your sister believed you missing. She gave secret information out."
"I... I was kidnapped." She said softly. "Vampires had me. They tortured me. They made me tell them about her. They made me tell them where she went to get items left at the meeting spot." She shivered. "He wanted me to be his to command. To be a part of him. He... He made me... He made me drink his blood."
Blaine roared. Rage turned and gave Blaine a commanding glare. Blaine didn't settle. He began to pace and he was glaring at Chastity.
"You... You disappoint me. Not only did you get kidnapped, you gave out secret information. You also allowed yourself to become a halfling. I can't believe you." Blaine roared. "I don't want you or your sister near my pack ever again."
Chastity lowered her head and began to cry. It made Rage angry that Blame couldn't even be nice to anyone. Blaine was showing himself as a cruel person. Someone Rage wasn't sure he wanted to work with in the near future.
"Chastity? That is your name right?" He asked her. She nodded. "I am allowing your sister and Roe to stay with my pack. You are also included in this stay. You will be a part of my pack. I will show you the kindness that Blaine should have shown you."
"I won't allow you to grant this one a stay. She's a monster. A freak. A danger to your people." Blaine yelled at him.
Ari was rubbing Chastity's back. Rage looked at Blaine and pulled him out of the room.
He slammed him up against the wall. "If you do not like the way I run my pack, you may leave. You are one cruel bastard. Ignoring the fact that a member of your pack went missing, but calling her sister a liar." He growled. "You left them no choice but to give information away. You left them no choice. You cast them out because they don't bend to your will. I dont work like that. I wont work like that. You better be careful, because the next alpha to your pack could be coming for you soon."
Blaine was shaking. He shoved Rage off him and stormed out of the clinic. Rage didn't move. He focused his breathing on calming down. Once he felt calm enough, he went back into the room. Ari was checking her over and he waited.
"No unhealed injuries. Everything looks fine. I got the blood I need to make sure she's healthy." Ari explained. "I'll get her some food and water. She hasn't had a decent meal in a while."
"Can I... Can I eat food?" Chastity asked quietly.
Rage nodded. "I know someone who can explain things better. I'll send someone for her. But first, I need to ask a few questions."
She frowned. "I figured."
Rage moved to her side, "I will try not to get too personal." He began. "But I need to know where you were when you were taken. What you were doing when you were taken."
She sighed, "I was heading here. Five miles or so out. Blaine wanted me to deliver an invitation to his full moon festival. The one he has annually. But i was grabbed before I got here." She frowned, "I woke up tied down to a table. I smelled dirt and blood. It was dark. Always dark, until they came. One was called Zane, he handled most of the punishments dealt to me. The other was called Dimitri. He wanted a salve. He thought having made me a halfling would grant him control over me. When it failed, he got angry."
"What of the wolf who took Joy?" Rage asked her. "I think his name is Xavier."
She met his gaze. "He is also a halfling. He was made by Dimitri months ago, from what I heard. He was sent to Blaine for information. Blaine can't be trusted. Don't trust him."