Three

Rage jogged over to Passion. Passion moved aside and he saw her. A female wolf. Small in size. Too thin. Jet black fur and amazing green eyes. She was trembling. The smell of fear rolling off her. He saw her paws laying at an awkward angle. He saw the cuts anf the blood. The healing process had not begun quite yet. He eased himself in slowly. She growled at him.
"I am here to help you. I wont hurt you." He began. "I can help you get better. Take that pain away. You just have to come with me. We have a  doctor on hand to help patch you up." He still inched closer. "You just have to trust me. I mean no harm. Smell me. I am not one of them."
She stretched out her head and sniffed. She waited a beat and drew back. She nodded her head once.
He stepped forward, "I need to carry you away from here. It will hurt but only for a bit. I promise to take it away as soon as we are back safe."
She closed her eyes. He picked her up and carried her out. Her pained whimpers were cutting him to the core. He hated seeing women in pain. He hated the bloodsuckers period. Tbey reached his SUV quickly and he laid her in the back. Passion got in the front to drive while he rode in the back. The drive seemed to take forever. He carefully watched her breathing. He watched her carefully. He had to make sure no more damage was done. Her whimpers continued to cut him all the way back. Her body began to quiver, a sign she was shifting, as they pulled into the packs compound.
"She's shifting." He called as her body suddenly shrunk and she lay there naked.
That was when he saw the extent of her injuries. The gashes on her stomach. The flattened mess that were her hands. The bloody wounds on her neck. Her feet and wrists held bruises from chains. Her ribs showed through her skin. She was too thin. She looked so weak and tired.
"We are almost there. I promise." He told her gently.
They pulled up to the clinic cabin. Ari and her team were outside with a gourney waiting. He carefully moved the battered woman onto the bed and helped wheel her inside. Ari pushed him out of the room. He left but didn't leave the cabin. He wanted to be there when they finished. He saw the crew come and go from the room. He knew the fast healing process would kick in soon. Ari knew that too. She had to move fast. He tried not to pace. But soon his hands began to scream in pain. His stomach burned. Wave after wave of pain washed over him. He felt like his hands were being broken. He felt like burning liquid touched his skin. What was happening to him? He couldn't sit still as the pain grew and grew. Then almost as fast as it came, it was gone. The door to the room opened and Ari came out.
"She was starved. I believe just days away from death. He Is severely dehydrated. Her hands had to be rebroken to make them heal properly. Her stomach was becoming infected. I had to clean them out very well. Her blood level is low but should start rising soon." Ari told him. "No traces of vampire blood."
He was relieved. "So when can I talk to her?"
She shrugged, "I'll text you. Right now shes exhausted. I want to let her rest as much as possible." She sighed, "I'll text you when shes better."
"Can you test her lineage?"
"I can try. If she's not from anyone in our pack, I'll have to have to gain permission from Quinn."
"Let me know. I need to know who she is."
He left the clinic and headed home. He needed to check missing persons. She wasn't a wolf from his pack. She wasn't one from their sister pack either. He went to his office and booted up his laptop. He waited impatiently for it to come on. He was unusually anxious. He felt jittery. A feeling that was new to him. His calm exterior was dissolving.
His computer was finally ready for him. He opened the internet and went to the local missing persons page. He had just begun sifting through the photos when Arrogance came in. His short red hair a mess.
"Dimitri returned to the bunker. We tried to attack. But he evaded us." Arrogance informed him. "He wasn't alone. He had two other bloodsuckers with him."
"Anyone you recognize?" He asked Arrogance.
"No. No one I knew. Dimitri was pissed when he noticed the door open and the female gone." Arrogance began. "We didn't immediately attack. We waited for an opening. To hear what was being said."
Rage nodded. "Anything useful?"
"He drank her blood. He is connected to her. I guess he can do something with that connection."
"A connection? This is the first I have ever heard of this. I'll reach out to Finn and see if he has."
Arrogance nodded and left. Rage sat there for a moment thinking about what he just heard. Could they trace her blood through Dimitri and find the pack? Could Dimitri control her through the connection? What was this connection? How could it affect her? He ran his hands through his hair. What a mess this had become. He didn't know the females name. She had a connection with Dimitri. Plus they didn't know who her parents had been. Which one was wolf. Did he or she belong to his pack or the sister pack. He needed to find answers. Starting with a name.
He began slowly going through the photos of missing people. He couldn't help but feel bad for all those families that did not have answers. Those that didn't know where their loved one was. He didn't have to feel that for long. A pair of emerald green eyes jumped out at him. He knew that they belonged to the female. He couldn't forget them. He clicked on the photo to view the report.

Name: Joy Amelia Daniels
Age: 24
Appearance: 5'7, long black hair, green eyes.
Last seen wearing: Blue hospital scrubs.

Miss Daniels was last seen leaving Borgess Lee Memorial Hospital on January 21, 2019. We have reason to believe that foul play was involved. Hospital security cameras captured her struggling with a tall man wearing a hooded jacket. With these frigid temperatures, we worry for her safety. If you have any information on her whereabouts please contact the Dowagiac Police Department.

He read and reread the article. Security cameras had captured her abduction. He would need to see that footage. First, he would need to talk with Joy. He needed to see exactly what happened to her. How many times Dimitri had fed off her. He needed information. Then he needed to form a plan on how to search for and take out Dimitri and his right hand men. He headed toward the clinic. He wanted to check up on Joy and hear how she was healing. Ari hadn't reached out to him yet, but he was still concerned. More so, after hearing what Arrogance had learned.

---
Sorry its so short. I wanted to just stick to one point of view for this chapter.
How are you liking this story so far?