I stood up from the floor and practically had to drag myself in the bathroom. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror and cringed at my face. Dirty blonde hair and blue eyes staring back at me. I was surprised my brother didn't run away after watching me like this. My hair were all over the place and I think I saw a bit drool at the corner of my mouth.

I quickly got rid of my clothes and got into the shower. I did my morning routine before wrapping a towel around my body and walking out the bathroom.

I trudged my way in the walk-in-closet. There were still some stuff left that is yet to be unpacked. Being just me and my brother, Adrian, it was hard for us two to manage the house. So the house was still messy. And we were just waiting for Ella to come and make this house a home.

You see, we arrived this town called West Green Lake, two days before. Addy worked for a huge company. And now he has been transferred to its main office that was here.

The house we moved in is beautiful. It was not so big and not so small either. In short it was best for a family of six. This house has four bedrooms, one guest room, a kitchen and a huge living room. And because there was only me and Addy so we turned the other spare bedroom into a guest room as well. Of Course Addy being the most amazing person and brother, gave me the master bedroom. It was not like that I threatened him or something. Nahh totally innocent. The best thing about this house was that every room has an en suite.

Isabella or for me, Ella, was Addy's girlfriend for five years. She was one of the kindest person I've met. She was there with me and Addy after the death of our father.

Our father, Ivan, died in a car accident when I was fifteen. It was hard time for us. Although Adrian was old enough but still we all needed a father figure in our life. Addy at that time was living in his own apartment in US while my dad and I were in London.

I moved in with my brother. Although at first, it was tough to handle me because my emotions were everywhere. My dad died and then I have to live at a completely different place with my brother and his girlfriend. But like any best brother, he took care of me and love me.

Ella treated me like her own sister. She was also the one to bring out more feminine side of me. "You started to act like a guy after living with your whole life with your farther and brother. You need a little girly touch in your personality." She said to me one time.

She worked in some fashion agency and would be here in two or three days. She was always trying to convince me and my brother that I should become a model. And she was also trying to make me wear those girly dresses. I wouldn't call myself a total tomboy but I just didn't really like to wear most girlish dresses. And I didn't hate modeling....its just modeling comes with great sacrifices. And I wasn't stupid enough to leave my chocolate and pizza and burger an–

Okay I'm definitely hungry.

So I was saying that I was not crazy to leave all this food behind to become a model.

FOOD IS LIFE!

Looking through the pile of clothes, I chose to wear a navy blue full sleeves shirt with beige pants. I took out my white converse to go with the outfit. I tucked my shirt in my pants and roll my sleeves up till they reach my elbows.

I tied my hair in a ponytail and looked in the mirror one last time before running down the stairs. As usual, me being me, tripped at the last step of the stairs.

Owwww!

"Hey you okay there?!" Addy's asked from the kitchen.

"Yeah.....I'm Okay!" I replied, standing up and rubbing my butts to sooth the pain.