PROLOGUE

"Where's the child?" Galit na tanong ng isang babaeng puno ng dugo ang suot na Dress.

"Nakatakas ang bata, Madame"

"Ano? Natakasan kayo ng isang bata? Mga bobo!" Sigaw nito.

"She's not an ordinary child, Florence" kalmadong saad ng kasama nya. Tinignan nya ito ng masama.

"I know, So that's why I want you to kill her. But these stupid people of yours let that kid escaped!"

"Sugatan sya, hindi sya makakalayo"

"Then find her. Bring her to me Death or Alive" she said as she wiped the blood on her face.

Isa isa namang nagtakbuhan papasok ng kagubatan na yun ang mga tao nila para hanapin ang batang nakatakas.

Ngumisi naman sya ng mapabaling ang tingin nya sa nasusunog na bahay ng mga Cross. She killed all the Family members of this Family. Every each one of them. She smiled as she remember how the woman she hated the most begged for her life and how she finished her off by sucking all her blood out of her Body.

The human who take everything away from her. Killed her clan and take the one and only man she ever loved. Hussein Cross.

"You fucking Vampire Hunters take everything away from me. And as for your Daughter, Cheska. I'll promise you'll met her again in heaven" she smiled evilly and leave that place.