Chapitre Dix-Neuf: FRAGMENTS

Hades and I is about to have comeback so big it will knock your socks off!

# 6 in Mythology guys?? 93.7K reads. Thank you to everyone who has apart off this from the beginning I truly I appreciate you! Without further ado...

BONUS! I updated their hot and heavy scene in Chapter 15 ! I hope that makes up for my absence. I am honestly trying to be better! I love you guys and I hope you continue to see this book through to the end with me be it bitter or sweet.

RECAP

Something was missing—no, everything was missing. I don't know who I am, I can't remember anything...

Then a memory suddenly flashed before my eyes, I looked into the eyes of the most beautiful man and he smiled down at me caressing my cheek in the darkness.

"Say it again Samara..." He voice was rough and husky.

"Hades." I heard my voice responded it sounded so different from me -- I sounded weightless.

He leaned down, softly kissing me and as I moaned. His body pressed into mine as I moaned and his body covered me.

I blinked and then the memory was gone, Samantha had left me here after telling me her name and saying she was my best friend. How was it possible to have a best friend that I can't even remember...I can't remember a lot of things. But I remembered one thing more clearly than my own name—him. I clutched the necklace tightly around my neck it was faint but it was almost like I could feel him. I looked around the room and saw pictures of me doing things I don't remember. I got up walking to the mantle above the fireplace and looked at the photographs; I was on Christian's back the man Samantha had said was her boyfriend and she was in his arms. Her legs were wrapped around his face and we all looked like we were laughing at something very funny, I reached up to touch the photo frame when I heard a voice.

"That was two years ago it was Sam's birthday and you guys demanded a piggyback ride to the car but Sam said she was my princess and demanded she be carried like one." A male voice said which made take a step back, it was Christian.

I set the photo down my chest hurting I didn't like that there were memories I made that I couldn't remember it was upsetting. Christian hadn't moved it was almost as if he was analyzing me and I didn't like it.

"I-I'm sorry I don't remember..."

"Although, she looks more like a koala in this photo" He snickered trying to lighten the mood.

I wanted to laugh but everything in my head still felt fuzzy so instead my lips turned up in a smile-like grimace that I'm sure just made him feel bad. His face fell and he walked toward me.

"Samara" He started softly as if he were talking to a flighty small animal that would take off at a moment's notice.

"It's okay if you don't remember. We won't try and force you to but we also are each other's family. Sam cares about you, as do I and we are happy to have you back with or without your memories..." He finished.

I looked at him "I'm sorry I wish—"

He cut me off raising his hands slowly and reaching above me ensuring he kept his hands where I could see them as if he was making sure I knew I could trust him.

"Don't apologize." He stated his hand coming down on my head in a comforting gesture that made my skin tingle a little if felt—warm, familiar even.

"Okay" I said looking toward the stairs when I heard footsteps.

In a way, I wasn't afraid of Christian he was so gentle for such a big person and it "felt"  like we had been close before I lost my memory. What I wanted to know more than anything was where Hades fit into my story. The details around him were fuzzy...His face was blurry and the longer I was awake the foggier the details of his face became to me.