22

John's POV

I left the hospital. He read the message and told me to leave the hospital. I didn't know what the message read but it scared him. As I reached the end of the street my phone buzzed.
"Hello?"
"Hello john." I hear moriarty voice say
"Jim. What do you want?" I ask
"Nothing. Just wondering. Is it a good idea to leave your little pet alone." He says happily. I hang up and run back to the hospital. I run into the room where he was and stopped. He was gone. I saw a note on his bed.
Meet me on the roof if you want your pet back.
I throw it down and run up to the roof.  I stop in my tracks as I see moriarty and sherlock stood on the edge of the roof.
"Moriarty whatever your doing. Stop." I say angrily. He looks at me, hurt.
"Not until we solve the little problem we have. You may have returned from the dead but... well... We all have done that haven't we. There is still the big question. And daddy's had enough now." He says while stretching his arms out. I look at him, confused. Sherlock was kneeled next to moriarty, his hands and legs bound. He looked scared.
"All I want you to do is choose." He says softly. "Me... or him." I look at him sadly.
" tic tok John.  Who. Do. You. Love." He says in a mocking tone. I look at sherlock and see him crying softly.
" Oh sherlock STOP CRYYIINNGG" He says while singing the end. He pulls sherlocks head up so he looks at me.
"Your scaring your kitten" he says angrily. " John if you don't choose now, we both jump." He says while holding onto sherlocks hair. He pulls is backwards and causes sherlock to almost fall.
"I choose sherlock. Your a phycopath moriarty. I love sherlock." I say loudly. He looks at me painfully.
"Fine." He says. He pushes sherlock towards me and he falls onto his face. I unbind his hands and legs and hug him tightly.  I look at moriarty. He was still standing on the edge.
"the problems solved.  Unfortunately, it's not the way I wanted it. Oh well" he sings. I shout his name as he leans back and falls. I hear a familiar thud and stare at where he stood before.
"He's gone." I whisper. I felt my heart drop. I caused him to die. But it was either him or sherlock and for once.... I knew my choice was right. I look up at sherlock holding onto me tightly. As if he let's go I might dissapear. I hug him tightly.
" I think I finally have an answer for your question sherlock." I whisper. He gives me a confused look.
"I will marry you. That...  that's if you still want-" I get cut of by sherlock kissing me passionately. He holds on to my back and neck, stopping me from falling down. He pulls away and nods his head.
" John you hedgehog. I will always want to marry you" he says softly.

Lol imma make a happy chapter and then maybe a sad one. Thinking of finishing this one and making another book about mainly johnlock. It will start BEFORE the fall so there will be more Jim but he will just be his usual arsehole self