-12-

Moriartys POV
NSFW! !! SKIP IF NOT WANTED TO READ IT!!!

As John was still asleep I walked downstairs and sat in the living room. I heard distant footsteps and smiled slightly.
" Good morning.... kitten" I say deviously. I here the footsteps pause for a second and carry on again.
"How...how did you know it was me?" John said in his morning voice.  It was small and innocent. John sits next to me and looks down nervously.
"Oh what's wrong... still not over our kiss." I said mischievously. John blushed slightly and turned towards me.
"Yeah actually. It did take me by suprise" he said sheepishly.
" Oh don't worry... you'll get used to it." I lean forward and kiss John deeply.  Suprisingly he deepens our kiss as well. I climb on top of him and let my tongue explore his mouth. He moans slightly and I chuckle.
" are you used to it yet?" I ask him innocently. He smiles at me Hungrily and shakes his head.
"No. Maybe we need to carry on" he whispered. I agreed and resumed kissing him. I rock slightly and hear John groan quietly.
" want me to keep going?" I ask. He looks at me lustfully and nods. I slowly take his boxers off and moved my hands down his stomach, slowly making my way down to his shaft. As I reach it I grip it softly, moving my hands up and down it. He moans slightly and throws his head back. I move faster each time resulting in groans from John.Realising I was growing harder, he moves his hands down to my crotch. He slowly moves his hand up and Down my sweet spot and I groan Hungrily. My grip tightens as we both work our ways  to the cliff edge. Our breath quickens, signalling We are near the edge. We moan eachovers name as we reach our climax.
"Not what I expected to do on a Monday morning." I hear him whisper. I laugh slightly and looked at him lovingly.
" I'm going  to the shower.  I I'll see you at lunch kitten" I say, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He smiles and gets himself dressed. As I get into the shower I laugh slightly, he has no idea what I have planned for him....

Oooh steamy 😉 hope you all loved this chapter as much as I did. See you all soon!!