~2~

I stared at him. He cant be alive. He stepped forword and smiled.
" 2 years..." i whispered. He looked at me confused.
" 2 YEARS!" i shouted, throwing the whiskey at him. He ducked and it hit the wall, shattering into millions of pieces.
"Im sorry John. Im here now aren't I?" He said. I looked at him. Anger burning inside. I lunged at him, punching him, over and over again.
"2 YEARS SHERLOCK. 2 YEARS I MOURNED AND YOU LET ME BELIEVE IT WAS MY FAULT!" I screamed. He pushed me off of him and pinned me down.
"Im sorry! I wanted to see you. Beleive me, i did. Microft didnt let me." Sherlock shouted. He was crying. I missed him. I started crying too.

"How? How did you survive?" I said, shaking from shock.
"Thats more complicated." He whispered. He looked at me. I see him smile and it made me smile back. He is so cute-WHAT! why did i think that. Im not gay. He leaned in and hugged me. I felt redness apear on my cheeks as i hugged him back. Why do i feel sentiment?
"You look terrible by the way" he said with a chuckle. That, i didn't miss. I chuckled.
"Im going to get myself cleaned up." I said, smiling at him. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. AAAHHH! I tried not to scream. He was alive. ACTUALLY ALIVE! I got undressed and stepped into the shower. As the water hit my back, I cried. I didn't know why. I just did. After cleaning myself, i got dressed into some clothes. I looked into the mirror and cringed. It turns out, i grown mustache. I hated it. It didn't take long until i shaved it off.

As i stepped outside, sherlock beamed at me.
"Hello sexy." He said happily. I chuckled and blushed a little. He looked down and looked nervous. That was weird. He is never nervous.
"W...would you like to go to dinner...with me?" He whispered.
"Of course!" I said happily. His smile grew bigger with each word.
"Great! Come along watson." He said, jumping up and grabbing his coat.

~2 chapters in one day! How was this one? The "date" will come soon, dont worry.
~bye for now sweety♡