-9-

JOHN'S POV

-took you long enough - JM

I stared at the message.  How.  How did he survive. I looked outside and saw a female wearing all white outside..
"Sherlock? Who is that?" I asked, fear in my voice. He walked up to the window and went pale. He fell to the floor hyperventilating
"Sherlock what's wrong." I said, worried. I hugged him and rocked him slowly.  Eventually he stopped panicking  and sat there in silence.

We heard knocking on the door and the girl walked in.
"Hello brother..." she said, smiling slightly.
He looked at her as if she wasn't real. She looked at him sadly. 
"Oh William.  What's wrong? Has it really been that long?" She said, attempting to hug him. As soon as she said William, sherlock stood up and stepped backwards.
"No one calls me that anymore." he said stubbornly.
"Oh yes, your sherlock Holmes now, aren't you?" She said mockingly.
I blinked rapidly. Sherlock has a sister? Her eyes trailed to me.
"And you..." she stepped towards me. "Must be Dr John Watson, from the fourth Northumberland fusiliers... and... my dear brothers boyfriend." She said while glaring at me. I blushed slightly and looked down at my feet.
"Well then. I best be off. I will see you later sherly. Oh and John?  Has anyone told you that you look like hedgehog" she said happily, singing the last parts. As she walked out the door I saw sherlock let out a breath. I started laughing and sat down.
"What just happened?!" I said while giggling.
"It appears my sister came to visit" sherlock said while smiling.
"Why did she call you William?" I asked. He scowled at me and walked towards me.
" Sherlock?  What are you doing. " I say nervously. He gives me an evil and starts tickling me.
"She...Sherlock... stop it!" I scream.
"Not until you never call me William. Ever." he said stubbornly. I laughed and flip him over.
"Hmm.. touché " he said while chuckling. I lay on his chest and close my eyes. Sherlock laughed slightly and stroked my hair as I fake purred.
"Good kitty." He whispered. I hissed as him and he chuckled.
"Bad kitty" he whispered. He was warm and it made me tired so I yawned.
"Sleepy kitty" I say while snuggling into him. He kissed my forehead as I drifted off

Moriartys POV

I stared at the camera in anger. How dare he kiss my John. I can't just wait around anymore. I need to get John.

Haiii I'm back!