Tale of the yokai

(My pov ~)
We run as the ninja's went after us. They surrounded us as I look around. "Guys, I got this!"I said as the clan attack us but I defended them to the moves that I know and what sensei showed. When I get in front of them, they gasped to see my turtles. They speak j apen knowing about yokai. "What is going on here?" A voice said. The ninja's separate showing a man known as... "oruku saki."I said. "Yokai?" He asked then grew shock cause I said his name. "Who are you?"He asked. I threw a smoke bomb down and we disappear. We go tree to tree as I go to a direction of where the dojo is. "Alix, wait up!"Donnie said. Then I stop as I made it to the dojo. "We're here, get in full ninja mode."I whispered as we drew close at the dojo. We look and saw hamato yoshi but in his human form. I smiled as they gasp quietly. "That is sensei!"I whispered. I notice that sensei is talking silly like a brother as I smiled. Then I saw the great master of the hamato clan and my eyes widen as he talk all wise and all. Then I've notice that yoshi wants to hear more of it and oruku was not in the mood of this. I notice the the grand master is gravely ill. "What's yokai?" Mikey whispered. "Mythical Japanese monsters. Good and bad, they probably think that you are bad ones."I whispered. They prepare to fight as the grand master leaves as I grew excited to see the first fight. We watch as the spar then it kinda grew more brutal because oruku brought tang Chen up. I did a expression with a looked saying 'ooh, you've done it now.'. Yoshi said that he does care for Chen and miwa. Then I notice hares in oruku's eyes. Then he saw me and I close the doors. "He saw me! Go, go!!!"I said as we move out in the woods. It was night and I started the fire as I made food like pizza. "Ok, I manage to make some pizza. Good thing I kept the ingredients just in case this happens."I said as I cut the pizza and it's ready to go and pour some tea. 'Ok, I know that we are all here for a reason. We have to make sure splinter survives, and tang Chen...'I thought as I look determined. I brought in the pizza with tea as they smiled and grab a slice with some tea. "I'm gonna wonder around in the woods."I said as I hear 4 muffled 'ok.' And I walk through the woods. Then I hear a gasp as I see tang Chen holding miwa. I waved as I smiled. "Hi."I said. In my mind, I'm like 'Holy shit, I'm meeting my heroes mother!'. I hear crying from miwa as I look up to see a tree falling down towards them and I gasped. I used my super speed and got them out of the way as the tree crashed and I stop as tang grew shock and I put her down. "Are you alright? No damages?"I asked. She saw the fallen tree as she look at me. "You saved our lives." She said. "ALIX!" I hear Donnie shout as I turn to where they are. "CHEN!" A voice shout as she turns to where the voice is. "I have to go!"I said. I hear miwa cry as I look at her. "🎵 Little moonbeam, little moonbeam, let your radiance show. Little moonbeam, little moonbeam, let your kind heart glow.🎵" I sing softly as miwa calms down. She look at me. "I want to see you again!" She said as she touch my cheek. "Come by the woods at day time, come alone with miwa. Me and my friends can find so that way we'll talk. I promised." I said. I hear footsteps as I run off in the woods but stay close and hidden as I see oruku comes in. Miwa cooed as Chen smiled and I smiled as I sighed in relief. I then come to realization and took my t-phone out of a picture of me and the guys. "Are you alright, chen? What happened?!" He said. "A kunoichi saved our lives from the tree." She said as they look at the fallen tree. "Thank goodness." He said with a smile which made me growl silently. "I... overheard your conversation with yoshi. It is futile, you know. He will never leave the clan." He said as Chen frowns. "Perhaps you speak the truth." She said. "Chen. Take me back, I will help you take care of miwa. We will go to New York together, the three of us. I'm a different man who you once knew. Believe me." He said as he kissed her for head and stare upon her. She smiled as my heart grew black as I breathe. "Not on my watch, they are not a true match. Chen and yoshi are!"I whispered knowing that my heart speaks the truth. I see yoshi as Chen walks away. I breathe as yoshi took off and I hear a faint voice calling my name. I look at my t-phone at the picture as I run. I see Casey disappeared as I gasped. "Casey!"I said. I made it to the guys and they look at me. "It'sCasey! He's go-" I cut donnie off. "I know, but don't worry. I had a talk with tang Chen. I told her to meet us in the woods only her and miwa."I said. "WHAT?! Alix, are you crazy?!"Donnie said. "It's the only way or else oruku will win tang's heart. So, by tommorow we meet tang in the woods!"I said.
(The next day~)
I see Chen on the woods holding miwa, waiting. "Ok, first I come in. Then your approach behind me. Ok?"I asked and they nodded as I smiled. I revealed myself as Chen saw me and smiled. "Greetings, Chen. I've brought some friends that are never gonna hurt you or your beautiful daughter."I said as the guys approach carefully behind me as she gasped. "Yokai!" She said as miwa begin to cry. "It's ok. They're good yokai."I said as Chen calms down and I went up to miwa as I hum the song that I sing last night. Miwa calm down too. Miwa then giggle as she saw me. "May i?"I asked. She nodded and give me miwa as she snuggle up to me as I giggled. "Ooh, we have I snuggle bunny! I see!"I said in my baby voice as she giggled again. I look at tang. "Like I said, they are good yokai. We will never hurt you or your beautiful daughter. Now, let's go talk."I said. She nodded and guide us to yoshi's home.
(At yoshi's old home ~)
"I was raised in fukuoka but my grandfather is Chinese. I moved here to be closer to yoshi. I've heard yokai are always hungry. That's why I made a meal kappas love." She said. "Kappa? What's a kappa?" Leo asked while holding miwa. "Turtle yokai, and your favorite food is cucumber. At least that is what the legend says."I said as tang nodded. "But for them, it's pizza."I said as they guys nodded. "My grandmother told me a story of a kappa that came out of the river as a young girl is fetching water. The kappa terrified her. But the girl always carries cucumbers with her to ward off yokai. The kappa was so thankful, it told her of a great hurricane that would devastate her village. It saved her people." She said. "That's why we are here, we want to save you tang Chen. We've also brought you dire news. You can't leave yoshi. He's a very good man with a kind heart. Oruku saki has done terrible things in the future that he doesn't regret." I said. "No. Saki is a good man." She said. "Not to the future, if you choose saki, the world would be at risk. Saki even killed his father and rebuild the foot clan. Me and the kappa brothers know what's going on. Trust us."I said. "But what about yoshi? He is too delicated to ninjitsu to raise a family." She said. "That is not true. He love you both so much. I know that for a fact!"I said. "I don't know who to choose. I must do what's right for my daughter." She said. "Then follow your heart, Chen. You know who the better man is, believe me. I've follow my heart and gain a great experience that I'll never forget."I said. She look at me at me and smiled. "Please, let me get you more cucumbers." She said. I look at my t-phone to see April disappeared. "We're running out of time."I whispered as I put my t-phone up. "Team, huddle up."I said as we gather around. "Ok, hears the plan. You all distract the hamato clan while I stay by the dojo and stay hidden."I said. They nodded and brake.
(At night~)
I stand by the dojo in the woods as I took a deep breath. 'Ok, Alix. Time to give a little fix up.'I thought as I smiled. "I'm sorry, Chen. You and miwa are my life. Without you, I'm a shadow." Yoshi said as I smiled. "Yoshi, I understand your loyalty to the clan." She said. "Father is growing worse. The dojo is all that we have left." Yoshi said. "You have so much more than that, yoshi." She said as Chen and yoshi drew close. "My love for you and miwa burns inside my heart... brighter than all the stars in the universe." he said as I felt my heart melted at the beautiful moment. "Pathetic. I will abide by this dishoner." A voice said as I see saki. "Saki." Me and Chen said only I whispered. "Chen, I ask you one last time. Make the right choice." Saki said. "I have already made the right choice." She said walking behind yoshi. She saw me and I told her to come her with miwa. She nodded and left as she hold miwa dearly and went into the woods then to me. Then I see the two men get into combat as we watch. "Where are the kappa's?" She asked. "They're distracting the now foot clan so that way they won't cause trouble."I said. Then the went inside the dojo. Then I see the place started on fire as I gasped. "No!"I said. "YOSHI!!!" She said as we both come out of the woods and put miwa in a safe place. "What are you doing?"I asked. Then she  run to the building on fire. "Chen, no!!!!"I said as she gets inside. I pant as I started to use my super speed as I see my turtles get inside and everything went in slow motion. I ram myself inside as I get to the training area and saw tang Chen in front guarding splinter and I ran to her and got her out of the way as the blades got my calf. I screamed in pain as everything got normal as we falled and tang Chen scream. "Chen!" Oruku said. "Now, you pay your price!"I said as I hit the wood and the ceiling crash into yoshi but I use the bubble with a knock out gas and a ceiling with fire hit oruku in the face and he screamed in pain. He then left the place as I pick her up and bash through the back as I cough and notice she is ok. I smiled as I hiss in pain as I see my left calf bleeding. She gasped and rip some of her clothing off and bandage my calf and treated the wound. 'So that's how Donnie got his medical skills.'I thought as I smiled. "Chen, listen to me. For what you have done, I will tell you what you must do. You must come to New York city after 16 years. Don't let oruku see you or the foot. There you will gain not only a daughter but 4 adopted son's in a different form. There you will your beloved hamato yoshi again."I said as she look at me shocked then teared up and hug me. I hugged back as we both get up. "Now, go. Find a place to hide! Wait 16 years then go to New York. There I will find you and guide you back to your family. Go!"I said as she nodded and run off as I hear yoshi screaming Chen's name as I smiled. I look at my t-phone to see April and Casey reappearing. I smiled. "Thank the pizza gods!"I said as I go into the woods acting sad. Once I made it to the guys they look extremely confused. "Guys, what's wrong?"I asked. "We went into the hamato dojo and got splinters body out but tang chen's body is gone!"Donnie said. I look shock and confused but inside, I smirk and stay happy cause I knew what's going on. "Well..."I said as I took out my t-phone and show the guys and April and Casey's picture appeared. "At least everything is back to normal."I said. "Yea, but we are still stuck here in this time period!" Raph said. I smiled as I look up to see a time portal open and renet comes out. "Yes, finally I found you!" She said as I hug her. "Wow. We've been here for days. Where did you go?"I asked. "Well, it wasn't my fault, it was the scepter. I went through 6 months finding you." She said. "So why are we here?" Leo asked. "Guys, the scepter brought us here to make sure splinter stays alive."I said. "Wait, so that's why we were here? We were destined to come here in time to save sensei?" Donnie asked. "Let's go home. I think that we have enough time travel."I said as she nodded and we all went through a time portal. We landed at the rooftop to see the same exact new York city. "Home..."I said. I look at renet. "Will we ever see you again?"I asked. "Of course. Your grace." She said as she fly off and open a time portal. "Goodbye, dear warriors! See you in history!" She said as she fly through the portal and it closes. I smiled as I look at the guys. "Come on, let's go home. It'll be good to see master splinter."I said as we head to the lair.
'I'll see you soon, tang Chen.'