Valentine's day.

(My pov ~)
I was waking up as I stretch my body to look at the calender to see that it's Valentine's day. I smiled as I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to see my parents cooking breakfast. Then I went to the dojo with a present by my back. I see sensei meditating as I sit in front of him as he raised an eyebrow. "Good morning, Alix. What brings you here?" Sensei asked as I got out his present. He opened his eyes and gasped to see a painting picture of him and the turtles, along with miwa and tang Chen. "I made this for you. Happy Valentine's day, sensei!"I said as he smiled and tear up. He hold the painting and put it aside and hug me. "Thank you, alixandria!" He said as I hug back. I see the guys come in as we departed as I get up and got out of the dojo. "Happy Valentine's day!"I said happily as I left to give all of my presents to the others but my turtles are gonna be last.
(Leo's pov ~)
"Valentine's day? What's that?"I asked as my brothers shrugged. "My son's, come forth." Sensei said as we sit in front of him. "What is it, sensei?"Donnie asked. "I will like to talk to you about Valentine's day." Sensei said as her friends and family comes in. "May we sensei?" Gabby asked as he nodded. She looked at us. "Valentine's day is a day of a perfect opportunity to show your love and appreciation for the person who you love. Sharing and caring the person who you love dearly. You can show your love to each other, or sensei or your love partner." She said. "Like me." Garnet said as she... defused. "Your a fusion?!"Donnie said as the split up. "I'm ruby!" The red one said arms crossed. "I'm sapphire!" The blue one said with a smile. We smiled then ruby pick up sapphire bridal style and begin kissing her. We blushed and chuckled nervously. "S-so, basically what your saying that it is a day about love?"I asked. "Yup, and it's one of Alix's favorite holidays out of five." She said. Then we came to realization that we didn't get Alix something. "We didn't get Alix something!!!"I said panicked as my brothers did the same. "Woah, calm down. Luckily we got an idea when we explained you about Valentine's day." Gabby said as she explained the plan. "Gabby, your awesome! Ninja's let's roll! You guys distract Alix somewhere else!"I said. "On it!" Her aunt said as all the girls went to get Alix while her dad went to grow as much roses as he got as we smiled and went to get the stuff. 'I hope it works.'I thought as I smiled.
(My pov ~) at the surface.
"Um... tell me why we are in a mall?"I asked as the girls find me an outfit. "Because, there is gonna be a surprise for you, tonight! We want you to look your best!" Gabby said as I now grew interest of this. "Oh, really?"I asked as she revealed a beautiful pink dress with sparkles as I gasped.

 "Oh, really?"I asked as she revealed a beautiful pink dress with sparkles as I gasped

"Please give me that one."I said as I stare at it like it is my life. The girls smiled and nodded. I squealed as I jump happily. Once we bought it, we head for April's house.
(At April's home ~)
My hair is being curled by the girls as they help me with my nails. "Ok, almost done and.... There!" April said as I look and I look at the mirror as I gasp to see beautiful curls as I smiled. "It's beautiful, I love it!"I said happily. Then they got a perfume out which will make me smell like wild cherry blossom. Once they spray at me, I smiled as I smell like wild cherry blossom. "Ok, now go where the dress and we'll head back to the lair!" Gabby said as I nodded as I go on to put on the dress. Once I did, we head back to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
Once we made it inside, I gasped to see a rose petal trail. "Girls, what's going on-" I got cut off by the girls are gone. I grew confused as I look at the trail then smile and begin to follow. Which leads me out of the sewers and I opened the sewer lid as I opened it. I see more rose petals leading me to the park. I kept following as I see the trail ends by in front of the Bush. I grew confused as I see Leo come through the Bush. "Welcome alix. We just wanna show how much we ca-ca-ca--" he cuts himself off as he saw me and grew a massive blush with wide eyes. "Is something wrong? I'll go ahead and change if you wa-" I got cut off by Leo. "No,no. You just look... extraordinary." He said as I blush with a shy smile. Then Leo took his hand out as I look up to him. "Come, there is something we want to give to you." Leo said. I smiled as I grabbed his hand and he pulled me through the Bush. I gasped as I see our secret spot with. A picnic set out as I see the other three turtles. They saw me and they gasped as they saw me and gain a massive blush as we rubbed my arm. "Come on, let's enjoy this night and have fun."Leo said as he leads me to the picnic as I smiled to see the food.

"Leo said as he leads me to the picnic as I smiled to see the food

Once we all sit down we started to dig in as I look upon them. "How did you plan this?"I asked. They smiled upon me. "Well, at first we've never knew what Valentine's day is, but after everyone explained everything what it is. Gabby made a plan of this and we followed it." Raph said. 'Thank you, sis.'I thought as I smiled. "Oh! That reminds us, we got you something!"Donnie said as he went to get it. I grew confused then he came back with a basket. "It took us a long while, but we hope you like it." He said as he hand me it. Once I look inside, I gasped as I teared up happily. I see 4 turtle plushie and a plushie sensei as I hug all of them. "I love them!!!!"I said as I snuggle them as they smile. "Also, gabby told us that it is one of your favorite holidays out of five, why do you like it?" Mikey asked curious. I blush deeply as I smile shyly. "W-well, it's a special day about love and to me... love is the most sweetest emotion I've ever face. I'll tell you this, I love this feeling that I'll never get rid of. It can be well hidden, like a ninja. I have gain it all, love can conquer all for creatures, big and small, all sexually for all beings that I'll let it flow. Like Garnet, she is ruby and sapphire's love! I sometimes want to feel that as I gain so much more. Let's just say that I've almost gain my partner, if I even have the courage to tell that to.... my loves."I said as I lay down as I look up upon the stars."well, maybe your loves are just shy and maybe someday, you'll get your loves." Donnie said as I look at them as I see them glow in my eyes. "I hope so."I said softly as I sit up. They smile as we continue to eat then we took some dances of each turtle then all four as we laugh. Then I yawned a little as they noticed and nodded. "Come on, let's go home." Raph said. We pack up our stuff and head back to the lair with a smile.
(At the lair ~)
I was about to head to my room as I look to see them smile and head for their rooms. 'I hope you like my present.'I thought as I smiled and head into my room to get too bed.
(Leo's pov ~)
I went into my room and gasped as I see a beautiful twin katana swords along with a space heroes comic and a captain Ryan stuff animal. I teared up happily as I see a note saying 'happy Valentine's day, leo.' In blue and in Japanese too. 'I love you so much, blossom.'I thought as I smiled.
(Raph's pov ~)
Once I entered my room I gasped as I see a brand new hammock with brand new weights and drum sticks for my drums. What got me the most is two new sai's with my name printed in gold at the handles with a card saying 'happy Valentine's day, raph!' In red. "Oh, flower..."I said as I hold my sai's in awe.
(Donnie's pov ~)
Once I get into my room, I gasped as I see pictures of my family and friends and Alix all over my wall as I see a chemistry set at my bed along with my favorite book with a card saying 'happy Valentine's day, donnie!' In purple . 'Princess, I love you so much!'I thought as I grabbed my book.
(Mikey's pov ~)
I got into my room and gasp to see a whole series of crognard at my bed along with a brand new mini-fridge for my soda's. What got me the most is two new nunchucks with new blades and everything and a card saying ' happy Valentine's day, mikey!' In orange. "Anglecakes, you sweet beautiful angel!"I said as I look through the collection.
(My pov ~)
I Lay down as I snuggle on my new turtle plushies. I yawn as I fall into slumber as I hold them tight.
'Happy Valentine's day, my loves.'