Return to New York.

(My pov ~)
We are watching tv as we got everything ready. Then the new York city news came in. "Ever since the invasion that is known as the invasion of new York, humans want to know what is going on. Everything is... fine. No humans in or out of the city until kraa-- uh, the military allows it. This is Carlos kraang O'Brien gambe." He said. "Ok, this has gone way to far."I said. "What's the plan, alix?"Donnie asked. "Step one is, to storm the castle walls. I know just the thing to get us inside."I said showing the blueprint. "But I'm gonna need some help."I said as everyone smiled. "Then let's stop jabbering and build the sucka!" Casey said. We walk in the barn to see the peace van. The men cracked their knuckles as us girls tied our hair back and rolled up our sleeves. Then we started to get to work. While we work at it we give it a new art style. I see raph's creation and smiled. "I forgot that you have great art."I said as raph blush at the comment. Once we finished, I cleared my throat. "Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to... The new, improve party wagon!"I said. "It's so awesome!" Raph said. "All right, everyone. Let's get our home back!"I said as the turtles high five. as Casey tied the turtle racer to the party wagon, I got all of my animals out as I hope on my cheetah, fluffy.  I see dr.cluckinsworth come to me. "You know there is room for one more if you want?"I asked. She clicked and jumped into my arm. "Alright, just stay inside the party wagon."I said as she jump and walk to the party  wagon and hop on as Mikey put the cooler in the party wagon. April look upon the farmhouse along with Mr. And Mrs. O'niel. I smiled softly and go to them. "It's alright. We'll come back, just for the summer. I promise."I said as they smiled. Everyone got Inside except me. "Alix? You coming in?" Donnie asked. I shook my head. "You go ahead, we'll catch up."I said softly as I pet my cheetah. Then they drove off as I smiled. I wait a few minutes then hope on my cheetah. "Animals, let's move! STAMPEDE STYLE!!!!"I said as my animals run in stampede mode.
(Time skip ~)
We are getting close to New York city and we all slow down as I see the party wagon having trouble with the military who is mind controlled by the kraang.  I took my t-phone out and called Casey.

["Hello?" Casey asked nervously. ]

"Casey, get ready to drive."I said as I hear a 'what?' And I hung up. I hear the party wagon engine start as I took a deep breath and turn my eyes blue. "RAM THROUGH THE GATE!!!!"I said as my elephant blew and my animals run in stampede mode as the gound rumbles. Casey saw us and gasped as my animals avoid the party wagon and went for the gate. I place a giant blue shield and bust through the gate. "Gather some soldiers!"I said as some of my animals grabbed some soldiers and I see the party wagon following us as the military tried to blast us. I laughed as I whooped in victory. I see my elephant have most of them. "Keep on hold!"I said as I jump on to my elephant tusk. "Steady, boy. Steady."I said as I go to the soldiers and pulled all of the mind control devises off them. They groaned in pain. "Hang on, we got you."I said. I see building to building, power shut off and kraang crystal everywhere. "Holy shit."I said in shock. My t-phone rang as I pick up to see raph. "Oh, boy. I think I know what he is going to say." I said as I moved my phone away and answer.

["ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR SHELL?!" Raph shouted.]

"Told ya."I said as I took a deep breath. "Look raph, I know that was insane of me. But hey, we made it through the gate and I got some soldiers with me and I'm afraid that I have to explain everything to them."I said.

["What?! Alix, how can you tell these people about us. What if they call us, you know." Raph said.]

I shivered knowing that it's monsters. "Don't worry, I got everything under control. Just stand by me and we can do this!"I said as I hang up. 'I'm going to fix this and we'll save new York. I promise.'I thought. I close my eyes and concentrate to hear more humans. I hear some pleading for help as I gasp. "There some still unmutated!"I said as I jumped to fluffy. We see some kraang as I growled. "I don't have Time for this!"I said as I raised my arms out. A bunch of vines grabbed them and tear them apart peice by peice. I grabbed one of their blasters as the guys come out. We then took off as dad took the wheel as I get to the animals that have soldiers and pulled there mind control devises off them. I press a button and the entrance opened up and we all got Inside the old subway station. We made a stopping point as I got off fluffy. "Ok, my friends and family. You stay here and guard the soldiers. Everyone else, follow me." I said as we head out. We made it to the stopping point of the subway station as I hear beeps. "Don't move."I whispered as I hear them come in. I gulped as I sense one coming near. I close my eyes as I grabbed everyone and turn invisible. The kraang dropped in and didn't see us. As the kraang walks, I'm surprised that they didn't found up. 'Stupid kraang.'I thought. As the kraang is gone, I let go and turn visible. "Ok, their is one place that we need to go."I said as I look at the direction where the lair is at. "The lair."I said as we head for the direction.
(At the lair ~)
As we sneakily get inside, we see the whole place trashed. "Everyone stay put. Garnet and Steven, you come with me." I whispered. They both nodded and we moved out while everyone else stay put. We made it in the dojo, carefully. I see nothing else and I opened sensei's room, nothing. Then I hear beeping as I got out to see one of kraangs machine. Once I took out my dagger, I hear turn towards me and begin firing. I gasped as j turned invisible and strike at it. I stabbed it multiple times as I tear it up too.  I breathed heavily as I see nothing else. I turned visible and hear nothing. I smiled knowing the coast is clear. Garnet and Steven come out and I smiled. "Get everyone, we got the lair back!"I said as they went to get everyone as I set up a barrier for the kraang all the way to the old subway station. I cracked my knuckles as I started levitating back to what the lair is suppose to be 3 months ago.
(Time skip~)
I finished fixing the tv as I hear weapons dropped. I look to see everyone shocked at this. I grabbed the last kraang droid and dragged it to the lab that I fix. "Alix... how?"Donnie asked in shock as happy tears flow. "Luckily, this trinket was guarding the lair and I took that mother fucker down."I said as I kick at the kraang machine guarding the lair. Then I sense someone near, they're in trouble. I gasped. "Everyone move back into the lair. Guys, your with me. I sense someone In trouble in the sewers."I said as we move out of the lair. As we run towards the sewer tunnels, we see someone fighting at the mousers trying keep on guard. I gasped as I teared up and run at them like a bull. I fire blasted them. "Stay away from them!"I said as I crushed the last one. "Alix?" A voice asked as I turned to them. "John! Mercadies! Your ok."I said as they tackled me into a hug. Then they saw the guys. "I knew that they have something to do with you and the turtles." She said. "We have to report this to the others." Michael said. "Ok, who are these people?"Donnie asked. "This is John Michael and mercadies. They came from our world and others? You mean that you are not alone?!"I said. They shook their heads. "Our world is being torn apart as the kraang are taking all of us here, some of us manage to escape while the others are being mutated." Michael said. I sighed as my look at the ground. "I should've known that this would happen. Luckily I manage to take the lair back."I said. Then I heard a roar as foot ninja's came in. I growled as the guys got out their weapons. I then grew horns and a devils tail as I transform into a deva form, more deadly than ever. I reveal claws as I roar.  We all strike at it foot as I hear for the sewer tunnel as I see a foot running off. Then I got plopped by three more. I grunt as breathe fire. I see the guys and one of them shock me as I scream in pain. One hold me as I tried to fight back. The guys tried to follow me but the bars are holding them back as he walk off. I reached my hand out. "GUYS!"I said. "ALIX!" They shout as I can't see them. We head to shredder's lair.
(At shredder's lair ~)
I struggle as I hiss and hit the foot. We enter the throne room as I roar to get out. "What?! It cannot be." Tiger claw said as I burst into flames And melted the foot bots. I turn to them. "She... lives?" Shredder asked. "It's been a long time, after you put me in a coma."I said coldly as I flame down. Tiger point his gun towards me. "No, tiger claw. Take her to the corruptions lab." He said as the foot got a hold of me as I struggle and took me away. Once we walk to the lab, I gasped to see a lot of corrupt gems as I see a peridot but her gem is on her right shoulder. She spotted us. "Master shredder! What can I do you for?" She asked with a smirk as I see a kraang mind control device on her. "I need you put her in the failure cell where they ignore my command." He said as they threw me to a cell and closes as I get up and hit the glass shield. "If she won't tell me where the turtles or hamato yoshi is, then I'll finish her, just like I almost did 3 months ago!" Shredder said as peridot nodded. He walk away. "I'll never tell them where they are you clods!"I said. "You tell them!" A voice said. "Huh?"I asked as I turn around to see peridot, lapis lazuli and... "jasper?"I asked as she look at me in her form even when it's a little corrupted. "So, you must be the powerful alix?" She asked with a smirk. I blush as I chuckled nervously. "I can't believe that it's actually you! But I kinda expected you... more like us." Peridot said. I grew confused. "You heard about me?"I asked. "Of course we do!" A voice said. I look to see the off-colors. "Shredder is going to bring the legendary alix!" The sapphire said. I chuckled. "Um, this is new."I said. "She feels totally awkard." She said again. Everyone looked at me. "Ok, so tell me. What story have you heard about me so far?" I asked as they explain the showdown and how much me and the guys have been through. I smiled and nodded as they continue on. "And that's all that we heard of you." Lapis said with a smile. I see peridot by our cage. "Master shredder said that he will be here in one hour. Until then my suggestion is that you better tell them where they are." She said as I growled. "Never gonna happen, you piece of pebble."I said. The other gem 'ooh.' Me as the other peridot got offended and huffed. "The sooner the better." She said as she walk away. "Nice." Jasper said as he high fived me. "Maybe some day I'll poofed her into sense."I said. Lapis laugh at that. "Alix." A whisper said. I look to see the guys and the crystal gems. I smiled as I touch the window with a smile. "Alix's friends is coming to save us." Peprecha whispered as I chuckled silently. "Quick, get us out of here." I whispered. Donnie hack into the device and I hugged the guys as the off-colors, peridot, lapis and jasper come out. They look surprise to see the guys. "We're going to meet Alix's heroes!" Peprecha whispered again. "Of course, guys. This is the off-colors, lapis lazuli, peridot and finally jasper. Everyone, I believe you know my heroes."I whispered. "Nice to meet you."fluoride whispered. "Alright, let's get out of here."I whispered. "What is this?!" A voice said. We look and gasp to see the mind controlled peridot. "We're caught!" Peprecha said. "Turtles? Here? But I thought you are destroyed!!!" She said. "Not on my watch, pebble!"I said. She head for the control as I hear everyone screaming for help from all of us. I look at the control panel. "i need to get to the controls!"I said. Jasper grabbed my hips as the guys went to stop mind control peridot and she threw me. I screamed And landed at the controls. Mikey is trying to pull her down while I get to work. As I got it ready, I see the doors open to reveal 3 little shredder's as the guys gasp. As they try to fight the crystal gems joins in. "Hang on, everyone. We got back up!"I said as I push a button and it released all the corrupted gems and attack the body guards. I see Mikey and the mind controlled peridot coming by me. I growled and threw a fireball at her and she poofed. "Yes!"I said as I brought her gem by me as I crushed the device. I sighed in relief and I tripped on something that made me pressed a button which made the alarms go off. I gasped as I get up. "Oh, no!"I said. I see the 3 shredder's got my turtles. "No!!!"I said then I snapped. I growled as I raised my hand up, to see it wind blasted the biggest one to the fan, the claw one got sling with my vines and pushed it to the fan, and the littlest one, bust into flames as it screams in pain. I run to the guys. "Is everyone ok?"I asked. Everyone nodded as I bubbled peridot and sent her to the lair. "So, you have all lived." A voice said as we look to see the foot and shredder. "Now, you'll know what it's like to have my blade through your master." He said. "Better count again!"I said as I threw a ninja smoke bomb and we disappear back to the lair.
(At the lair ~)
"Alright everyone, we should be safe here."I said as I see the soldiers awake and frightened. I took a deep breath as I go to them and they gasp in shock to see the turtles. "Ok, first you need to calm down. Your safe with us, we are Not going to hurt you." I said calmly as they begin to calm down. "Ok, good. Second is that we are the good guys. We stop the technodrome a year ago while Everyone tried to get out."I said as they grew shock. "That was you?" One of them ask and I nodded. "We can still take the city back. But we must gather as much humans as we can so that way none of them will get hurt."I said as I stand up. "And believe me when I say this....

.

.

.

.

.

It's gonna be a hell of a storm."