Chapter 14

It was the next day at school, you had just entered home room with Kim to see namjoon and the guy there waiting. You both walked up to them to ask why they were in your guys home room, verses their own home room.

Y/n " hey guys what are you all doing here "

Namjoon " well our home room teacher is not here, so we were told to come here "

V " they are also going to give us the information for the upcoming school trip "

Kim " oh yes the school trip to the popular campsite and hot springs "

Y/n " oh yes I can't wait for the trip "

Jungkook " they are also going to do the night hike in those groups "

Suga " i heard the teachers already made up the groups for the hikes and cabin rooms "

Namjoon " I hope I can be on the hike with you sweetheart " namjoon warped his arms around you and kissed you check, you blush while everyone else smiled at you two.

Kim " hey the teacher has arrived with the list of hiking groups and cabin roommates "

Teacher " well everyone I have the hiking groups and cabin groups, which one do you all want to hear "

Everyone " hiking groups "

Teacher " okay well groups one will be namjoon, Kim, Sara, and park-Jin, jimmy , and Cally "

Namjoon " why Sara and park-Jin "

Kim " I will keep Sara away from you namjoon she and me have history " namjoon and the guys looked at you with faces of shock and fear.

Y/n " it a long story " the teacher read if the rest of the list, leaving you wondering who was in a group with you and will it be good or bad.

Teacher " the last group y/n, suga, jimin, and Jin, jungkook, v, and j-hope "

Y/n " cool "

Suga " yes we get y/n "

Namjoon " ........."

V " oh come one namjoon we promise to keep her safe .... she has become a friend to us "

Namjoon " okay but I get to sit next to her on the bus " the teacher said the roommates for the cabin and you and Kim will be sharing a cabin room together. While the guys shared are big room together after the teachers had released it will not be good for them , to be in a room worn got7 after what had taken place last trip.

Lunch time

You are having lunch with Kim taking about what you guys were going to bring in the trip, along with how much money you will bring to buy souvenirs in the town location near the camp and hot springs.

Kim " you known they are giving up free time during the trip for good amount of time "

Y/n " cool we can go shopping and maybe take the guys with us "

Kim " then maybe during that time you can spend some alone time with namjoon "

Y/n " sure but I have to get my dad to let me go on the trip "

Kim " oh yes he dose not like namjoon "

Y/n " I'm sure about that dinner last night he left very soon...... so he might nit like him.... but I hope they soon get become close "

Kim " maybe but let us talk about the trip "

Y/n " okay "  for the rest of lunch you and Kim talked about the trip and what things you two will buy on the free day. You and Kim are walking down the stairs talking when you felt someone push you down, you could hear Kim yelling for help and at the person for pushing you. You had blackout for a short time to wake up in the nurse room with bandage, on your forehead to stop the small cut from bleeding.

Kim " hey how are you feeling "

Y/n " good just some small scares and bruises at will go away soon"

Kim " that ......." just the namjoon came walking into the room angry he soon got to you and hug you tightly, you hugged him back which seem to calm him down.

Y/n " hey babe "

Namjoon " are you okay did he hurt you "

Y/n " I'm fine namjoon everything will be okay and who is he "

Kim " one of the jocks was playing around and accidentally push you down a stair but he soon got the nurse for you "

Y/n " well everything ended well "

Namjoon " how can you forgive him like that he hurt you "

Y/n " it was accidentally namjoon and he might be in bigger trouble with the teachers already and he did get help "

Namjoon " okay I see your point "

Kim " so about the door " you and namjoon looked at the door to see and hand dent into the door, you looked at namjoon and snaked your head.

Namjoon " what that door is very old and weak "

Kim and y/n " umm "

Namjoon " what I pay for a new one "

Kim and y/n " what every you say "

Namjoon " both of you stop talking at the  same time it freaking "

Kim and y/n " never " after all three of you left the nurse office and went to your next class, namjoon stayed by your side for the rest of the day. The jock want to say sorry about namjoon scared him off but you soon took his apology when namjoon was taking with suga.

Well that the end of chapter 14 I hope you all love it and keep reading the book, and if you have any questions please comment below.