Chapter 26

The end of story school year had finally come and everyone was happy, some were official done with school and other had some time left for school. You were over the moon with happiness as you had finally for the to graduate with all the people you love and now you had a bright future to loom for forward to.

Katie " yeah we graduated girl we are done"

Y/n " done for now we have to see where our future take us"

Katie " you are right girl"

Katie " your life has changed now you are engaged or planing to be married to your boyfriend"

Y/n " we are taking to slowing we are working up to the marriage idea"

Katie " now I have a boyfriend to"

Y/n " wow we both have boyfriend heading off to college of whatever we what in life now"

Katie " we finally made it y/n we can make our own choices now and we don't have to do what others wants us to do"

Y/n " I'm happy for us Kate after everything we have done we are finally happy" you and Kate were sitting outside of celebration being hosted for everyone in the friend group.

Katie " this is the time where we both cry and start saying we will miss each other"

Y/n " we are work going to see each other heck everyone live one or two blocks from each other, so there will be no missing anyone"

Katie " oh yes that is true"

Y/n " Katie what do you think our lives would be like if we didn't meet the guys"

Katie " well it would be sad i know this might sound sappy but they saved us and we saved them"

Y/n " that those lot sounds sappy that all Katie"

Katie " good"

???? " ladies there you all are we have been looking for you both" you and Katie soon turned around and saw namjoon and j-hope standing behind you girls.

Namjoon " Kate will it be fine if i have some time with my beautiful y/n"

Katie " sure you can I have had her all day anyways"

J-hope " come on my lady let's go enjoy a walk in the garden there are photos also being taken as well"

Katie " sure see you two later bye"

Namjoon " have a good time love birds" you and namjoon laugh as j-hope and Kate had walked away together. They did make a cute couple and seemed to be perfect for each other as well. Soon namjoon sat down next to you, soon grabbing your hand.

Namjoon " I'm happy to still have you by my side after all his had happened, I know I lied to you after all"

Y/n " I know but forgave you after all and you have helped me meet my real father and rebuild a relationship with him"

Namjoon " you know you saved me as well back then I didn't care that much and when you entered my life you had changed everything for me for the better"

Y/n " for we are both each other saviors in the end"

Namjoon " looks like that and we are in luck that tomorrow we leave our on graduation trip on the afternoon"

Y/n " I thought we were leaving the mornings"

Namjoon " we we but I had the time pushed back so we are mor rushing in the morning to leave all and that" you soon laugh at namjoon room resting your head on his shoulder, and he in retuned kissed your forehead making you laugh. The love between you and him had become something wonderful and he will do anything for you and you will do any for him.

Y/n " now come on let go get some dessert before they are all gone I have some chocolate cupcakes" you soon got up making namjoon laugh and you soon stood up and started dragging him away.

Namjoon " fine I'm in a hunger for some dessert as well and maybe one we can share as well"

Y/n " sure" you and namjoon were by the dessert table and found a cake that had two slices which was vanilla cake and chocolate cake, the couple had decided to share the cake with each other. You and namjoon are sitting at a table together eating the cake and enjoying each other company.

Namjoon " you know with the start of this relationship you will become the lady of two households mines and yours"

Y/n " everyone keeps on telling me that and I wonder of I can handle the responsibility of having that much power"

Namjoon " don't worry you will have me and the boys even Katie by your side to the help you ... you can give make Katie your assistant or right hand women if you wish"

Y/n " I will ask her about that she been looking for some change and she might like help me taking command of some power"

Namjoon " with the two of you in power no on will be messing with you two"

Y/n " hey don eat my cake slice you have your own slice of cake" namjoon soon smiled at you as he had taken a bite from your chocolate cake.

Y/n " number one rule if you are going to become my husband don't ever take my cake I'm understood"

Namjoon " yes ma'am I fully understand"

Y/n " good happy wife and happy life" namjoon just laughs at your comment as he went back to eating his slice of cake, you were watching all your friends on the dance floor having a good time or taking pictures. It seemed like you were getting your happy ending after all, after everything that had come for you and everyone else it seemed like everything was going to be calm as you all had gotten done with the storm.